His green eyes didn't move, starring into my soul carelessly.

"I was protecting my father pogue, but of all people you wouldn't understand that because you happen to have no one." He was walking back to his motorcycle, his white tank top exposing his toned arms and indents on his abdomen.

"You disgust me." My eyebrows were lowered, my lips curled into a frown in pure disgust.

I sat behind him again, my hands wrapped around a murderer. Could this plan be a mistake?

Once again, a rush of wind combed my hair back, my eyes targeted to the the back of his head.

"Where are we going Rafe?" I asked as he turned to an unfamiliar road.

"Somewhere safe." He replied plainly.

"Somewhere safe? So what, were going to another drug dealers house?" I scoffed, rolling my eyes back.

"My fathers estate. We will have everything we need there."

I swallowed the spit piling up in my throat. The bike roaming as it rushed over branches and large green leaves, the sight of trees escaping the scenery replaced with one building.

The bike stopped in front of it, I looked up at it, the thick walls stretching up. He simply walked in and I followed. I walked behind him, I caught myself glancing at his wide back, the muscle indents moving whenever he shifted.

The house was cold inside, empty, but decorated with useless expensive decorations. We walked through hallways, then stopped in front of a door, which seemed to lead to a garage.

"What are we doing in a garage?" I asked moving to his side to only see tons of weapons. I stepped closer, picking up the black pistol. I observed it, turning it to see all the sides.

"Be careful, don't shoot me with that, at least not yet." He chuckled, picking up the ak, his slender fingers tracing the trigger.

I placed the gun into my bag, looking over at Rafe who was occupied with the sight of more guns.

"I'll head over to the gym." I said through a smile, hiding the slight fear in my eyes.

Sweat was gliding down my body as I hit the punching bag again. My knuckles colored with shades of purple and blue and I didn't bother to wear any gloves. I punched again and again until the only sound I could hear was the thrumming of my pulse.

"You need to use more of your body."A low voice drew me out of my trance. I looked back to see his arms crossed on his naked chest, his toned muscles gleaming with his own sweat. Clenching my teeth I turn back getting ready to punch again when two strong hands grasp my waist.

"You have to keep tension here." I fought the shiver that was caressing down my spine and shoved him away. I strike the punching bag again using the advice he gave me.

"Good." He said with a smirk.

"I wasn't seeking your approval." I snarled. He chuckled.

"As usual your gratitude is immense." He states.

"As usual, your in my way."