⁂ Ghost Murderer 21 Various Clues ⁂

Comenzar desde el principio

Zhan Zhao's eyelids are just a twitch.

Bai Yutang smiled and asked Qin Yi,

"Do you think he looks like a Cat?"

Qin Yi shook his head and said,

"Uncle Zhao showed me his portrait that day. The painting seems to be, oh, just he said his surname is Cat and Meow."

Zhan Zhao's face is black, and he says that Zhao Jue is a bastard!

After entering the house, Qin Yi threw his head into Yang Fan's arms, more intimate with Qin Ou.

Zhan Zhao looked at Bai Yutang again, and the two agreed that Qin Yi, like Yang Yang, was the baby who was worried about his father's future.

Bai Jin Tang also came down, and saw Gong Sun beckoning to him, he immediately walked over.

Gong Sun said to Yang Yang,

"Yang Yang, the patient is here. Give him the flowers!"

Yang Yang was embarrassed to give the flower to Bai Jin Tang and said,

"Uncle Jin Tang, please get well soon."

Bai Jin Tang twitched the corners of his mouth, but still took the gorgeous Phalaenopsis, and thanked Yang Yang with tears and laughter.

Ma Xin and they are all here, a group of girls saw Qin Yi and they all rushed to watch. Chen Jia Yi hugged Xiao Qin Yi and said,

"Oh, what a cute little doll!"

"That's right!"

Ma Xin reached out and pinched his white cheek,

"So tender!"

"Blond hair is very suitable!"

Qi Le also nodded.

"He must be a handsome guy when he grows up!"

Shen Yu squeezed his arm,

"Oh, it's so tender and soft not slippery."

Qin Yi was embarrassed and kept lowering his head in a shy manner, trying to crawl back into Qin Ou's arms.

Luo Yang has been watching curiously. This boy's very shy, he looks better than a girl.

Soon, Bai Yutang made pasta and baked prawns, and everyone sat down to eat in twos and threes.

Zhan Zhao took a lot of diaries back and occupied the entire sofa with Bai Chi. He ate and watched. Bai Chi had a pile of horror novels under his feet, and he was shivering when he saw him wrapped in a blanket.

Qin Yi and Luo Yang were eating and teasing the lion cub and Lu Ban, while Lis Bon lazily leaned on the side as a mat for them.

Qin Ou fed Qin Yi food and asked,

"Yi Yi, how did you come here? Uncle Zhao brought you here?"

"Mm-hmm."

Qin Yi nodded and murmured in a low voice,

"Nanny is sick, Jack is going to accompany her, and I miss you again... Recently, many people want to catch me, and they are all injured for it."

"Are Nanny and Jack are the grandparents?"

Gong Sun asked.

Qin Ou nodded, frowned and asked,

"Is there anything wrong with them?"

"No."

Qin Yi shook his head,

"Uncle Zhao arranged for them to go to Easter Island for a holiday. It's safe there."