⁂ Ghost Murderer 20 Visitors From Foreign Countries ⁂

Bắt đầu từ đầu

"Oh... He gave me a QQ, we chatted privately, and then I came. He let me in here, gave me something, caught it in my fake hand, then opened the door and let me see the policeman who was tied up by the bomb inside."

The student said.

"He asked me to wait here, saying that someone would come to dismantle the bomb, and then blackmail the police for how much money, then he closed the anti-theft door, put his hand on the shelf and stretched it out, took off the prosthesis and ran away... We worked as a desperado together. He also said that the controller cannot be moved, otherwise, it'll explode, and the police are not allowed to evacuate the crowd. Otherwise, the bomb will be remote controlled."

The student added.

"Do you have a brain?"

Bao Zheng was furious.

"You don't have any common sense like this?!"

The student was also frightened and said,

"I... Who knew I was so unlucky."

At this time, he saw Qin Ou had disassembled the transmitter, opened it and took a look, took out the controller, handed it to Zhan Zhao and the others, and said,

"Empty, it really is a plastic toy."

"Then... Then why is he doing that?"

The student was anxious.

Bai Yutang asked him,

"What else did he say?"

"No... Nothing more."

The student looked so disappointed.

"Captain."

At this time, several police officers from the single-handling group ran over and handed him a small box.

Qin Ou opened the box and looked at it. They were all tools, closed the box, and walked to the shop.

"Oh."

Bai Yutang grabbed him and asked,

"Are you not wearing explosion-proof suits?"

Qin Ou smiled and said,

"With such a big bomb, it doesn't matter whether you have the clothes or not..."

"Tsk..."

Zhan Zhao and Bai Yutang frowned——How can he still making such a joke at this time.

Qin Ou indifferently took the box and passed by.

The student asked Zhan Zhao and the others,

"I... It's none of my business, is it? Can I go, too?"

Bai Yutang glanced back at him and sneered,

"You want to run away?!"

"I... Alas, police officer! I was also cheated, too, okay?"

The student tried to negotiate.

"Then why didn't you let the policeman approach and didn't let people leave?"

Zhan Zhao asked him back.

"I... He asked me to do this. He said that if I didn't do it, he would just blow me up."

The student whispered.

Bai Yutang said,

"What are you anxious about? We haven't finished the question yet."

"I have to wait here?"

The student glanced into the shop again. At this time, Qin Ou had entered the shop and brought the box to Chen Mi's side.