⁂ Ghost Murderer 18 It Seems To Have Been Acquaintance ⁂

Beginne am Anfang

Bai Jin Tang walked over, as he opened the door and closed the door, the door also slipped into Lis Bon and Li Lia... And went to bed, meowing and rubbed Gong Sun.

"The fever subsided?"

Bai Jin Tang leaned over, touched Gong Sun's forehead and found that it had returned to normal.

Gong Sun said he wanted to take a bath. Bai Jin Tang seemed to disagree, and Yang Fan said,

"It's not a problem to take a hot bath... By the way."

Having said that, he suddenly tilted his head to look at Bai Jin Tang and asked,

"Is your father a policeman? His last name's Bai."

Bai Jin Tang was taken aback, Gong Sun was also shocked, and then they looked at the Yang Fan.

Yang Fan raised his face and thought about it, he seems to remember that there's also uncle Zhan...

"What did you say?"

Gong Sun felt a little weird and asked Yang Fan.

"Oh...My dad used to be a brain surgeon at the city hospital. Our family has been in medicine for three generations."

Yang Fan explained,

"I used to go to the hospital to play when I was young. I remember a boy who was about my age back then. The surname is Bai, who lives in the isolation room. He suffered a head injury and then said it was a memory loss."

As he said, he turned to look at Gong Sun,

"Didn't I just say that there was a man who used hypnosis to wake up people's memories? It was the boy who was awakened."

Bai Jin Tang was stunned in place, Gong Sun was dumbfounded and asked,

"How can the boy lose his memory?"

At the same time, he was already full of doubts: Didn't Bai Jin Tang erased out all his memories because of a shot in the head? How did it become a part of awakening again? What's the hell is going on?

However, Yang Fan smiled helplessly and said,

"I think it's just a bit like it. I was still very young at that time. Maybe I remembered it wrong."

"Is your father still alive"?

Bai Jin Tang asked him.

Yang Fan shook his head,

"He died years ago."

Bai Jin Tang frowned, a little irritable.

Gong Sun has been with him for a long time, so he naturally understands his emotional changes, stretched out his hand to hold him and asked him not to worry, and asked again,

"Is that Uncle Zhan you mentioned is very similar to Zhan Zhao?"

Yang Fan stares for a while and thought,

"Eh? You could say that yeah...... They look very similar, but the temperament is not the same."

"How do you say that?"

Gong Sun asked.

"That Uncle Zhan is very beautiful, that is, he's cold, he feels very fierce, the other uncle Bai is better to get along with, but the psychology is not close to temperament? The hypnotist has a somewhat similar temperament to Dr Zhan. He's a little lazier, and Dr Zhan is a little healthier, but I don't really remember much."

"If the brain hasn't been damaged, you can let Xiao Zhao hypnosis you to dig out the forgotten memory."

On the other hand, Bai Jin Tang closed his eyes and said solemnly,