Elegance on Ice .o2

The elders arrived at the scene as soon as they received a report that their hostage asked for a sharp object and they gave it to her with Red's permission.

And what they saw at the scene isn't an ordinary sight to see, As all their new recruits and their supposedly leader are at daze focusing their gaze at the center of the training ground.

One elder wanted to shout at them, to snap them out of their trance but was stopped by their Lord and Master, while pointing at the woman standing firmly at the supposed slippery surface.

Then she started to glide across the area and twirl making her dress flutter  along with the wind as she's gaining her speed on Ice.

'Pure Elegance' was on everyone's thoughts,

Except from Red asking and comparing as of how she killed his men mercilessly, with how elegance and graceful she's putting up right now. And that just gave him a chills that run down his spine extra coldly.
And took note to not be involved in one of her craziness as it can cause his life to end as elegant as possible.

She glide, spin, twirl, bend, skip, and jump around their training ground without losing her balance.

And when she finished her little performance with a curtsy, everyone was speechless and didn't react accordingly.

As if they're still processing what had happened.

While Kim Li stopped and head back to where Red was., since she can feel the blades sinking in the shoes she's wearing, as she can feel that it's already uncomfortable to glide with it.

"Ugh..? Why are you looking at me like that?" She asked Red, who's still kept his eyes on her.

"You really fit in your position as the empress."- Red, who snapped out of his trace... that made the elders to also snapped out of it, with a lingering feeling of astonishment and agreement of what Red have just said.

"Thank you, I guess...?"- Kim ali

"Though your not afraid that if we used that technique to oppress your people?" - Red

"Not at all, cause it's hard to balance in one of these, specially this isn't the standard thickness of the blades. Plus you'll have to get used on how to maneuver your directions on your own and on how you can move as free as possible"- Kim Li just shrug it off as she noticed the elders near the entrance of the training grounds.

"I guess someone also is here other than you guys."- Kim Li as she glanced at their direction

"I greet the elders of this land"- Red as he bowed his head and the rest of the recruits followed

While Kim Li just looked back at the elder who criticized her when she first arrived.

"You'll be in my disposal tomorrow recruits, so I suggest to be prepared"- Kim Li as she walked towards the group

She make an eye contact with the grandpa in the group which she didn't see when she was brought here.

"I guess that said physician is here, let's just get this over with."- Kim Li said as she walked passed them and dragged Red Along with her as he showed her the directions.

"Wouldn't it hurt for you to be polite towards the elders?"- Red

"Hey they've disrespected me first, and I have a higher status than them.. don't expect an empress to bow down to someone that easily, I got a lot of responsibilities on my shoulders to just do that."- Kim Li seriously said as she glared sharply at him, for suggesting something she doesn't consider of doing.

She have too much pride to do that, specially to a possible enemy.

Red lead her back to the meeting room and there's an old hermit, who is casually waiting for the room to be full.

"Pst.. Red you sure that you can trust this old guy with his medical brilliance., cause from the looks of it his no more than the beggar on the streets..."- Kim Li whispered doubtfully and stated her concerns

Cause there's a lot of quack doctors she have already encountered through out her other life, and this old guy in front of her looks like a con than a real medic.

he has an untamed beard and messy hair, though his wearing the standard clothing of this kingdom, he somewhat make it looked tattered . Like as if he haven't have his bath for more than a thousand years completing his research.,

almost like giving her the scientist vibe while the lab rat was her.

"Yes, and please let me handle this, he's not one that you should offend" red whispered back

he knew his grandpa's friend all too well as he was under him for quite some years and got the worst punishment in the pretense of training there is,

so he knew how not to anger the old man who's waiting.

"Good day to you master." Red bowed his head as he greeted him, grabbing the back of Kim Li's head forcing her to do the same.

"My dear Red at least now you know how to properly greet." the old man laughed his heart out , while both Kim Li and Red grew tick marks in annoyance at his smugness,

"Anyways, is this brat the reason why master called me here?" he asked pointing at Kim Li

that made the said empress a little bit insulted by calling her a brat, but before she can refute the others arrive saving the old man's neck from the empress grip.

"Its been a long time my friend, its good to see you again in the flesh." The Lord greeted vibrantly.

And the old man gave his salute to his master, "Its good to see you well master." he happily greeted.

"Please tell me if this old man is the one doing the test, so we can get this over with. I still have a lot of unfinished business left at the palace"- Kim Li suggested as she broke the joyous atmosphere in the room

as she remember that she been having too much fun on her own and her brother will probably hunt her on his own, and she's worried that Li Cheng is pushing himself with those annoying documents.

as if all of a sudden her brain flooded with all her responsibility and along with the consequences of her actions.

but with what she have said The old man considered as an insult to his master that made him draw his sword and aim it at her.

but with the empress reflexes she took Red's dagger and blocked the attack, though she's having a hard time fending as her footing was off cause of the sudden shock.

"Hey! what's the big idea old man!" Kim Li shouted still fending the sword of the old man that snap the rest of the people in the room from their shock.

"Lam, My old friend please stand down, this lady here is the one I've been telling you about." the Lord calmed his friend and finally the old man draw back his sword.

"Master, May I ask who is this rude brat, that she think she can disrespect master just like that.." He asked and glared at the said brat

"Excuse me!, But your the one who's rude! And will you stop calling me a brat! " and without any reason Kim Li's fuse burst , as if she's a toddler having one her tantrums.