Chapter 21: Come back home

Start from the beginning

In order to take the bus directly to the train station, Xu Jian asked the noodle shop owner to find him a few coins, but now he has not left a single piece of steel.

There was also a temporary ID that was so difficult to obtain. Xu Jian has basically been busy with that piece of paper for a long time when he became a human, but the result is gone.

While washing the hair on his belly with his paws, Xu Jian thought in his heart what happened today:

When he woke up, the compartment door was still locked from inside, proving that no one had come in during his drowsiness, and that all his things were picked up by others, but disappeared out of thin air.

Xu Jian felt that everything that happened to him was too illusory, and he was a little at a loss as to what he should do next.

He only knew Qin Shen in Nanfeng City, but he did not say goodbye. He also took a set of clothes and lost it!

Xu Jian's heart hurts even more when he thinks that Qin Chen's suit is probably worth more than 10,000 yuan.

He felt that he had lost his life this time.

Before Xu Jian cleaned up his hair, a middle-aged man came in from the outside with a hurried expression covering his stomach. He opened the curtain and saw a white cat squatting on the sink with the faucet on. One of the white cat’s pads is under the tap to receive a small stream of water...

Xu Jian turned his head when he heard the movement, and then had a big eye with the middle-aged man.

Xu Jian's cat's claws were still in the air, and when he saw the middle-aged man holding his stomach, his tail dangling under the sink, then tilted his head and opened his mouth to the man:

"Meow meow?"

Uncle, do you have a stomachache and become a cat?

Uncle: "..."

It's strange that a middle-aged man can understand Xu Jian's cat language, so he watched Xu Jian and paused for two seconds, then continued to walk inside, saying to himself:

"Whose cat ran to the toilet to play with the water? It doesn't smell too bad."

Xu Jian, who was washing his hair, became stiff: "..."

You just play with water in the toilet!

Xu Jian stood up and shook the water on his body, then slapped the water on the tap with a cat's palm.

Walking out of the public toilet, a gust of wind blew by, Xu Jian trembled all over, and his wet belly was a little cold by the wind.

He bounced twice to shake off the water droplets on his body. Xu Jian looked at the streets on the left and right. He was homeless and prepared to go back to Qin Chen in the end.

After all, in his huge Nanfeng City, he only knew Qin Shen.

When I came to the police station in the morning, the kind girl who lent him her mobile phone not only showed him the way, because not far away she helped him sweep a shared bicycle on the side of the road.

Xu Jian didn't feel far when he was riding a bike, but now it is not so easy to walk back on four legs.

Going back with the memory, while walking Xu Jian, regret and sigh in my heart——

He had known this would not leave the community!

…………

Just as Xu Jian returned to the community with his legs, Qin Chen, who couldn't find the cat, was already frantic. He looked at the property and said: