Chapter 19: Become human

Start from the beginning

Seeing Xu Jian like this, Qin Chen felt distressed, and kept giving him a smooth voice, softly speaking:

"Okay, okay, milk is good, it won't be uncomfortable for Dad to touch..."

Xu Jian: "..."

I don't want you to touch it!

Although he was ashamed, Xu Jian rubbed Qin Chen with his furry head uncontrollably, thinking in a daze:

Strange, it seems to be better than before...

After arriving home, Qin Chen carefully put Xu Jian on the sofa and turned on the TV, hoping that the cartoon could divert his attention.

While comforting the cat in heat, Qin Chen asked about the cat's estrus period. When he saw that the estrus period of adult male cats would last for about a week and the episodes were frequent, he frowned——

So long?

Seeing the cat on the sofa that was so uncomfortable that he kept calling, Qin Chen's heart was crumpled, and he wanted to go for surgery, right?

Xu Jian, who was lying on his back on the sofa scratching the sofa cushion, paused suddenly. His four legs were stuck in the air like this. He turned his head to look at Qin Chen in disbelief:

You haven't even dispelled this idea!

It turned out that Qin Shen didn't pay attention and said what he was thinking.

Xu Jian felt cold, his conditioned reflex changed from lying down to lying down, hiding a certain part of himself tightly, fearing that Qin Chen would regret it temporarily.

He is now a cat, and if Qin Chen really decides to take him for surgery, his struggles will definitely be useless, he can only lie on the operating table and be killed.

Xu Jian began to panic. Although the fire in his heart was still burning, he didn't dare to scream anymore, and his movements were much reduced, and he no longer twisted and rolled.

Qin Chen, who was always paying attention to Xu Jian's situation, was surprised to see that he suddenly became quiet:

"Not uncomfortable?"

Xu Jian stared at the TV to divert his attention, and didn't even bother to pay attention to what Qin Chen said.

He thought that as long as he didn't show his uncomfortable feelings, Qin Chen wouldn't want to take him for surgery.

Qin Chen observed Xu Jian for a few minutes and said to himself:

"Does the reaction during the estrus period come in waves?"

Doubtful, Qin Chen went online to check it again, and then saw some people say that male cats reacted differently when they were in heat, some of them had obvious reactions, while others were not.

Qin Chen guessed that milk has passed the most uncomfortable time, and has eased up a bit.

Feeling relieved, Qin Chen took Xu Jian into his arms and patted him on the back to show comfort.

Xu Jian felt that it was okay for Qin Chen not to touch him. The more he touched the fire in his heart, the more he was burning, his head was lying on Qin Chen's shoulder, and his nose was full of the smell of Qin Chen's clothes—a faint fragrance of chamomile.

Xu Jian knew that the laundry detergent used by Qin Chen had this smell.

Xu Jian opened his mouth: "Meow~"

Smelling Qin Chen's body, he felt a bit dry mouth inexplicably, and his reason was at a disadvantage again in the collision with the fire of his heart.