Yuuji's face was covered by a white veil which had Sukuna's crest on it. His hair was still the short pink and black mess it was before his reveal.

"When do we attack?" Jinichi asked, looking impatient.

"Be patient, boy." Naobito said, giving the man a small glare. "We have to execute this plane perfectly. There is no room for error."

"I know that!" Jinichi snapped out, getting a dry look from Naobito.

"Ara~" Satoru's coo drawed attention to him. "Looks like we have been spotted."

Everyone snapped their heads down, and saw that truly, they have been noticed.

The Prince of Curses was looking the direction they were, as was his guide.

"Sate~ I think this is our cue to attack." Naoya stated, getting into an attack stance.

"Go."

Everyone leaped off the building - right on time too, seeing as it was destroyed into rubbles by a dragon life Curse erupting from the ground.

While some of them dealt with the waves of Curses coming at them, others rushed at the Prince, who just stood there with an impassive air around him.

Before they could even make it to his vicinity, the dark haired man was already attacking with what seemed to be his... blood?

"A Kamo?!" Yuki exclaimed.

The man(?) was a force to be reckoned with. With only one punch, he had Noaya sailing away and destroying buildings with the impact. His colleagues couldn't help but wince in sympathy.

Satoru, Megumi and Yuuta managed to get passed the Kamo, standing few feet away from their target.

"So, you all have finally crawled out from your holes?" Yuuji's melodic voice said loud and clear, a hint of amusement in his tone.

"Yo, Yuu chan!" Satoru greeted with a wave, a flowery background behind him.

"Gojo." The Prince said.

With a pout, Satoru whined, "Ma~ Call me Gojo sensei like you used to, Yuu chan~"

Without further ado, Megumi slapped the back of his head.

"The hell are you doing, you old moron?" Megumi hissed out.

From under his veil, Yuuji's lips twitched.

"That hurts, Gumi chan~" Satoru rubbed the back of his head, giving Megumi a puppy look.

Megumi's eye gave an irritated twitch, his eyes glaring at the man child before him. "Never call me that again."

Yuuta started walking forward, drawing the two's attention. The teen unsheathed his sword, making Yuuji to cock a brow.

"Rika."

Yuuji's eyes went wide a little in surprise when he was suddenly caged in the hold of a Curse. He turned his head, looking up at the being.

"Ho~" He cocked an unimpressed brow.

The singing of a blade in the air drew his attention to the boy making his way over to him.