Chapter 33

"No seriously tell me!" Luke screamed.
"I LEFT BECASE I DIDNT THINK YOU WERE READY TO BE A DAD!" I yelled.
I could tell he was drunk. I could tell he was wasted. His breath had the heavy sent of alcohol and his walking wasn't straight. He wasn't ready to be a dad. So I moved on with my life.
"Let me just put Charlie down." I said.
I went into her room and settled her down. I came back. Why did luke have to look so mad drunk?
"Get out of my house." I said in a stern tone.
"NO YOU HID A CHILD FROM ME FOR TWO YEARS!" He yelled.
"You did this. I'm an alcoholic now because of you. And you're going to pay." He said.
By the sound of his voice I was scared. Two years I spent hiding from him. And I understand he's mad. That's acceptable. But this wasn't what I was expecting. He seemed ready to punch me square in the face. I felt my body clench at the though of being hit. I hadn't been hit since my step monster. I looked over at the clock. It was 2pm. Andrew got off at 5pm he wouldn't be here for a while. I was trapped in my own home. What scared me most was Charlie. What would he do to her? Luke slammed the door causing my body to clench up in fear and he slammed the door. I was surprised it didn't break.
I wanted to scream.
I couldn't.
Why wouldn't my lungs let me scream