Chapter 12

ELLA'S POV:
Did he just say?
No
He couldn't
Could he?
After I ditched him he did change. I always thought It was because he changed his group of friends. I turned my head to look at Luke. I mean of course I always liked him even through all the abuse leaving him was the worst pain. He was the only one I ever had. After I lost him I lost everything I felt alone. I was devastated. I felt my heart crash into a million pieces.

When I looked over at luke his eyes were filled with shock and fear.
"Luke? Is that true?" I asked.
"Every word." He whispered.

He leaned in and kissed my forehead. He pulled away our faces were only a cm apart.

LUKES POV:
I looked at her lips the lips I so badly wanted to kiss. I bit my bottom lip

ELLAS POV:
Oh god I couldn't take it anymore. He was everything I wanted. Everything! I placed my hands around his neck and pulled him in for a kiss. I pulled away after a second.
"What? Is something wrong?" Luke asked.
"No." I said.
"Then why did you pull away?" He asked.
"If there's one clever thing I've learned, it's leave them wanting more." I said.
"Wow. That's nice of you." He said in a sarcastically annoyed tone. That made me chuckle. I pulled the covers over my body.
"Goodnight Luke." I said.
"Goodnight gorgeous." He said
He left my room.
I must be dreaming.
Did Luke adams just? Oh my god he did. I couldn't believe it.

My alarm went off early, I got out of bed I curled my hair. Today was the first day I would wear it down in years! I went to the washroom where Luke was brushing his teeth. Why did I always run into him here? The doorbell rang and we both ran downstairs. I was expecting the rest of my stuff from home, he was expecting his football jocks. I got downstairs first because he had to put his tooth brush down and rinse his mouth. I opened the door. Great it was all the football jocks. I sighed annoyed and let them all in. I heard them whistle.
"Damn Ella I like this look!" One said.
"So does Luke apparently. Why are you in his house? This early? Wearing his shirt?" Another asked,
Shit. I wore his shirt to bed because I couldn't find my comfortable shirts anywhere! I was wearing spandex shorts underneath thankfully.
"Wait did you guys fuck?" One asked surprised.
I was in complete shock I couldn't even answer.
That's when Luke came down.
"What about Beatrice dude?" One guy asked.
Shit Beatrice I forgot,
"What about me?" A girl asked as she pushed her way through the crowd of jocks.
That lead her face to face, with me.