Chapter 17

I had a million thoughts going through my mind.
"Seth?" I asked.
I was surprised I even got words to come out of my mouth, I thought my first instinct would be to slap him for all the bullshit he did to me. I mean I never dated him or kissed him or anything but I trusted him and that over powers everything. And he broke that trust.
"What the hell are you doing here I told you to leave me alone in 9th grade before you moved!" I yelled.
I ran upstairs in tears.

LUKES POV;
"Mind if I go talk to her?" Seth asked.
"I do mind actually can you leave?" I asked.
"No, not until I see her and apologize for being a fool." Seth said.
"She obviously doesn't want to talk to you I think It would be best if you left." I said annoyed and angry.
"What are you? Her boyfriend?" Seth asked.
I didn't know how to answer that, I mean sure we had something real but nothing was official.
"That's what I thought now move." Seth said.
"No this is my house leave before I call the police." I said.
Seth looked up, he was looking at something, I turned around to see Ella standing there.
"How dare you, you hurt me you broke me you made me build up this wall of happiness and made me feel great, I barley knew you and you said all this stuff then ignored me and wouldn't talk to me once school started, you added on to the bullying and everyone thought I was pathetic. You told them my secrets, my hopes, my dreams. I mean sure we weren't dating but I trusted you. You are the reason everyone picked on me. You are the reason I didn't want to come to school. I spent the summer with you and your family because your parents were close with my step monster. Tiffany was gone that summer so it was just you and I. I trusted you with stuff I couldn't tell anyone before. except my best friend who I lost in grade 7. You took all my secrets and told everyone. I was teased I was made fun of and since you moved it hasn't stopped, if you don't leave right now, So help me god I don't know what I'll do to you." Ella said.

"Ella I loved you." Seth said.
"Love? Really? That's what you call it? Trusting someone for a couple months then going back to school sleeping with another chick ignoring me telling everyone my secrets bullying me. Because if that is what you think love is then I want nothing to do with it Seth FOR GOD SAKES SETH I LOST YOU AND YOU WERENT EVEN MINE TO BEGIN WITH! And how dare you show up at my home. Get the hell away from me." Ella said.

Seth stood there for a second and then turned around. If i ever saw him again I might just beat the living shit out of him myself. I was so angry NOBODY is allowed to hurt my baby I wanted to punch him now so badly. But Ella was already drowning in her own puddle of tears and me attacking him wouldn't help the existing situation. He left closing the door behind him once the door closed ella ran up to wrapping her arms around me.
"Thank you for not shutting me out." I whispered in her ear.
"Thank you for being here." Ella whispered back.

I caught her puddle of tears on the sleeve of my shirt and let her cry into my arms.