Chapter 7

Paramedics quickly healed and bandaged all my wounds. Once I was done I would be admitted to a hospital for about a week because of all the untreated physical damage to my body,

"I'm Wesley, Wesley Adams. Now I really hope you understand we can send your mother to jail." Wesley said.
"She's my step mother." I said.
I mean that's all I knew to say.
"It's not just my step Mother." I said.
"It's my step sister too." I added.
I look up at officer Adams. He looked so familiar.
"Do you have any other family?" He asked.
"No. Both my mom and dad were only child, my grandparents aren't alive ether." I said.
"Okay well you turn 18 in a while I see no reason to send you into a foster home. Would you be okay if you lived in my house? Don't be nervous I have a kid about your age you'll get along." He said.
"That's fine by me anything is better then living with them." I said.
"Oh I'm sorry I never got your name." He said
"Ella Adamson." I said.
"That name is so familiar. But what do I know I'm getting old met a lot of people in my day." He said.
That made me laugh.

There was a knock on the door.
"Ella can we borrow you for questioning?" A man asked.
"Yes." I said.
I looked towards Wesley.
"Thank you for what your doing for me." I said.
I shot him a sweet smile to show my sympathy. He returned the favour and I walked out of the office, and into another room.

The room was fairly big there was a camera and a big glass window thing that I couldn't see out of. But i knew people could see me. I watched too much criminal minds growing up. In the centre of the room there was a table with two chairs. I took a seat across the officer.

"I'm Harvey. I need to ask you a few questions." He said

"Fine by me." I replied.

"When did it start?" He said

"7th grade." I said.

"Why?" He asked.

"Grace, she blamed me for my fathers death. Tiffany easily teamed up with her." I said.

"Your father died when you were 7 not when you were in 7th grade. Why the sudden attack? In your opinion." He said.

"That's when she started drinking, it's been a problem." I said.

"Did you fight back?" He asked

"At first, but it just made it worse." I said.

"Paramedics say by the looks of your wounds you were defiantly beat, now the wounds will be enough proof to easily give them jail time, so that's the good news." He said.

"Does that mean there is bad news?" I asked.

"Yes." He said
"Very bad." He added.

"Well?" I asked
"What's very bad news?!" I asked.