Chapter 5

I went to my room to go to bed. I fell asleep easily.

I glanced over at my clock it was 2am. I heard Tiffany and Grace walking into the house. Grace was drunk Tiffany was driving. I heard the loud footsteps trail up to my room. My door rapidly swung open slamming into the wall, my whole body clenched up causing extreme shoots of pain to my ribs. I felt my body get dragged up and I was thrown into the thick wall of my small living space.
"Fuck." I muttered.
That one hurt. I looked down, my white shirt had blood on it from old wounds reopening,
"Weakling." Tiffany said.
Grace laughed at that cruel remark.

"Shut up bitch." I muttered to myself.
I said it in a quiet whisper so nobody would hear me.
It was obvious I was mistaken.
Grace walked up to me with those eyes.
God if looks could kill.
She gave me her death glare.
"What did you just say dumb bitch." Grace said to me.
"Sorry." I said.

She glanced back at Tiffany.
Tiffany took a step towards me. It usually didn't hurt this badly but tonight it did. I could always ignore the pain. Why was tonight so different.

Tiffany walked up to me and took a swung right for my face. I got nervous and ducked. That was going to cause me two times more pain. Tiffany slammed her fist right into the wall. I really wanted to laugh.

Tiffany picked me up from the ground and threw me across the room.

My whole body crashed against the glass causing it to shatter into a million pieces. And I fell.

I fell out the window.

I grabbed the edge to hold myself up.
Grace and Tiffany took there sweet ass time to help me. Once they finally pulled me out they let me lie on the ground. Bleeding. Because of the glass injecting through my skin. It hurt. I stood up.
Or at least tried to.
I stumbled and fell back down sending glass further into my skin.
My room was lite up by blue and red lights and my ears were filled with the sound of sirens.