Chapter 23

So many thoughts ran through my mind Why the hell was Seth here. Of all people Seth? I would honestly rather have cops come in or even Luke's dad right now. Oh my god. Luke I haven't even talked to him yet about everything that happened! Right now that was my number one priority. I ran to his room and opened the door that was the first place I thought of to check for him I hadn't seen him around the party I just hopped he was here and didn't leave home.

He was standing there wearing grey track pants with no shirt to cover his abs, his perfectly defined abs.
"What is it?" He asked.
"I know what Beatrice did." I said nervously.
"Oh thank god." Luke whispered, but loud enough so I could hear him. He pushed himself off the bed wrapping his arms around my waist then picked me I wrapped my legs around him and he walked me over pushing me into the centre of his his bed so I was lying under him. His lips met mine and he pulled away.
"I never thought I would be able to kiss you like that again." Luke said.
He leaned in for yet another kiss but I stopped him. I needed to tell him Seth was here.
"Wait." I said.
He just looked at me for a second waiting for me to speak again.
"Seth is here." I added.

He instantly jumped off me and walked out of his room I knew what was about to happen and as much as I hated Seth this wasn't the time. I followed him out of his room a lot of people had left by now there were like 20 maybe 30 people inside the house. Luke looked around for only seconds before his eyes met the presence of Seth. And I saw Luke walk towards him.

I followed him. I wasn't far behind Luke but I wasn't close enough to stop what I knew what would happen, when Luke stood face to face with Seth he had decided to smash his fist into Seth's face.
"I TOLD YOU , DONT COME BACK!" Luke yelled at Seth.
Seth was lying on the ground I didn't feel bad because quite frankly he deserved that, maybe even worse. Luke stood on a table.
"PARTY IS OVER EVERYONE OUT BEFORE I CALL THE POLICE!" Luke yelled.
Everyone scrambled out of the house walking around Seth's body lying on the floor. Once everyone was gone Seth stood up.
"I shouldn't have come." Seth said.
"But I only came for one reason." He added.
He looked over at me. I gave him a look of confusion.
"Ella, your father is alive." Seth said.

NOTE ::
Hello lovely readers<3
What do you think?
Is Seth lying?
What is Ella gonna do?
Why haven't we heard from Tiffany and Grace?
What will Queen B do now?
What will happen with Travis now that Ella knows what he did?
PLEASE DO THE FOLLOWING:
Comment your op(:
Vote(:
Tell your friends/other WATTPAD users about my story please!
AND PLLLEASEEE
And read my three other books
-would you run (500+ views!)
-age gap (100+ views)
-Bad boy broke my heart (1.15K views!!!)
Can I get two of my books to 1K views!!!???