Chapter 4

After school I walked home. I unlocked the door nobody was home. Grace was at Tiffanys softball game.

Hours passed I tried to enjoy my time alone but I just kept picturing what my beating would be tonight. All my thoughts were disturbed when they opened the door. Tiffany ran up to me with her bat.
"You fucking whore. I saw you with Luke." She said.
I felt her volt of anger towards me and that's when I was punched. I felt my face swell up, and burn.

"Nice shot." Grace told Tiffany.
"I learn from the best." Tiffany replied.

Tiffany and Grace left a few minutes after to go out. Once they left I went to the kitchen to get a bag of frozen vegetables. I slowly carried my aching body back upstairs. Right as I reached the front door I heard the door bell ring. I opened my door. Once I noticed who it was I was shocked. He looked at me for a second.

"You have two minutes to tell me what the hell is going on. Why in 7th grade you stopped being my friend. And why you flinch at the sound of loud noises. I do cage fighting, and wrestling. I know a beat up body when I see one. And I know you were punched in the face by the swelling and burn."

It was luke.
What was I suppose to say to him?
Oh yeah it's just my step monster started drinking when I was in seventh grade. She never hit me before. But that night she started blaming me for my dads death, and my step sister? She was scared of getting attacked. So she teamed up with her. And she used me for batting practice and the reason I was limping is because a week ago I'm pretty sure she broke my ribs with her the bat that crashed into them. Oh and I stopped being your friend because my step sister started to like you and told my mom that I was making out with you. And I got a great royal beat for that.

Ha no. He had no right. He totally ignored me from 7th grade until now. Not even a hello at our lockers. The ABC order for locker always had us right beside each other.
Luke Adams.
Ella Adamson.
Of course when my dad died they were just engaged so I have a different last name then Tiffany.
Tiffany Tylers.

"So?" He questioned,
I just froze I didn't say anything. I didn't have time for this. I didn't need saving. As soon as I was 18 in a month I would have my trust fund and be out of here.
"If you don't start talking im going to the police." He said.
"God Luke you're such an idiot!" I yelled.
"THAT WONT FIX ANYTHING!" I yelled.
"I think you should leave. Now Luke." I demanded.
"Fine. But this isn't over Ella." He said
And he walked away.
God he was so attractive.