Chapter 22

ELLAS POV:
10 minutes passed and I was tired of everything that had happened. Luckily I hadn't ran into Luke. I decided to go to my room. I was about to walk in when I heard people talking. The person speaking was Beatrice, I thought to listen because why would she be in my room to just have a normal chat? Why did she need privacy?
"It worked." Beatrice said.
"Really how?" A girl asked.
"Well Travis gave me a nod when Ella was coming I walked in instantly pulling my shirt off he wasn't in the room he was in the bathroom I sat on the bed, he walked into the room in boxers, freaked at me for a second. Told me to stay away because he cared about Ella not me. Then ella walked in and dumped him." Beatrice replied.
It was all a set up, and Travis was a part of it.
"Actually plan failed I know what you did." I said.
I closed the door and walked over to find Travis.

I saw Travis I knew he was drunk he was holding a shot in his hand when I walked over to him.
"Hey baby want a shot?" He asked.
I felt his arms on my hips and I slapped them away. He let go.
"What's wrong baby?" He asked.
"First of all don't call me baby second of all, how dare you try to break up me and Luke!?" I screamed.
"I was just trying to win you back." He said.
"It didn't work leave me alone." I said.
I turned to walk away when the door opened.
Shit
Why is he back!?
This was the worst night of my life.