Chapter 13

I was standing face to face with Queen B. Beatrice. Luke's girlfriend! In LUKES TOP! Oh god my life is ending here and now.
"He screwed Ella" a guy said.
"What? No!" Luke screamed.
It's not like we did fuck but his denial so instantly kind of hurt. I felt a hand slap me. Right where I had been slapped before by Tiffany.
"BEATRICE BACK OFF!" Luke screamed.
She looked me dead in the eye.
"I swear if I ever see you here again I will kill you myself." Beatrice said.
"I can't leave." I whispered back.
"Why?" She asked annoyed.
"I live here." I said.
She was confused and angry I could tell.

"LUKE WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON!" Beatrice yelled.
"Can I tell her?" Luke asked me.
"Go for it." I said.
"My dad is an officer and her step mom and step sister were arrested for abusing her. My dad took her in because she has nobody else. She's wearing my shirt because shes still waiting for the rest of her stuff." He said.

Beatrice looked angry still.
"And Beatrice. I can't be with someone who assumes the worst in people. And leave Ella alone please she has gone through enough." Luke said.
"Are you breaking up with me?" Beatrice asked.
"I am." Luke said.
I admit I had to bite my lip from smiling.

Beatrice stormed out angry. I knew she would leave me alone because she wanted to get Luke back.
"Come on dude we've got practice!" One guy said.
"Okay." Luke replied.
Everyone turned around to walk out. Luke was the last to walk out he turned around as he walked gave me a smirk and winked. I closed the door as they all left and went to the kitchen. There was a note on the fridge.

Ella,
Make yourself at home here, I have to go out of town for a couple days my mom is in the hospital I know you two will behave. Have fun
-dad

I opened the fridge and there was nothing really there so I went upstairs to get dressed.
I put on black leggings and a black tank top. Over top I wore a red and black plaid button up that was left unbuttoned. I fixed my long blonde hair and looked at myself in the mirror. For the first time I cared about what people thought. I did my eyeliner which If I do say so myself im really good at. And my mascara. I didn't put on foundation because I didn't have pimples. My green eyes looked nice today. For the first time I wasn't hiding under my hoodie.