Chapter 14

I looked at the time. I had 3 minutes to get to school. I got into my car and drove.

LUKES POV:
Practice went a bit late
"So your not with ella?" Travis asked.
I couldn't tell him the truth. Everyone already knew about Ella living with me. And why. God this was my fault.
"So?" Travis asked.
"What no, I said that this morning." I said.
"Great im going to go ask her out thanks man." Travis said and he ran off.

ELLAS POV:
I got to school and went to my locker.
"Ella?" Someone said.
I turned around it was Travis. A guy on the football team, he was the only one who didn't say anything this morning.
"Travis right?" I asked.
"Yeah I know it's short notice but I promised my little sister I would take her to see my aunt. Do you want to come?" Travis asked.
"Are you asking me on a date?" I asked.
"We can't have a real date with my 6 year old sister Charlie there! But yes I am are you interested?" He asked.
I thought it over for a second. I knew I had feelings for Luke but Travis's sister would be there he wouldn't do anything.
"I'd love to." I said
"I better get to class." Travis said.
He kissed my cheek and ran off to class.
I was kind of excited.
I put in my locker combination and got my books. The halls were empty and I looked around. I saw luke coming towards his locker.
"Hey Luke can I talk to you?" I asked.
"Travis asked you out I know." He said
"Okay well that's what I wanted to talk to you." I said.
"JUST GO WITH HIM IF YOU WANT TO! I MEAN I BROKE UP WITH MY GIRLFRIEND FOR YOU BUT IF YOU WANT TO DATE MY FRIEND JUST GO FOR IT!" Luke yelled.
"YOU KNOW WHAT MAYBE I WILL! AND MAYBE YOU CAN GO BACK TO SCREWING QUEEN B!" I yelled back.
"MAYBE I WILL!" Luke yelled.
I have to admit that really hurt. I felt my heart crumble as easy as paper. Shatter like dropping a glass on cement. I was too angry and upset to even continue this conversation. I walked right past him and too my first class.