Chapter 30

LUKES POV (Still) :
"So what did you want to talk about when you saw me with Seth?" Tiffany asked.
"I was going to do this a long time ago. I don't love you Tiffany. I think you're an awful human being who doesn't care about anyone except yourself. I used you Tiffany and I'm sorry for that. I had to find a way to get closer to ella and I have fallen for Ella faster then I ever imagined I would. I mean who wouldn't fall for her. She's perfect. Beyond perfect. Anyways what I have with Ella is real. What you and I had, it was never real. It's over Tiffany." I said.
"Fine do whatever you want luke. I'm a free woman!" She said.
I could tell she was mad and upset but I didn't care how she felt. She put my baby girl through so much pain. Tiffany didn't deserve any care from anyone. She doesn't even deserve for anyone to be concerned about how she feels. She should be locked up in prison still it's ridiculous!!

I knew I had to tell Ella the truth that I was dating Tiffany and when she went to jail I wanted to break up with her. Because then I knew I would have the chance to be with Ella because she was going to live with me. I would finally get what I always wanted.
Ella.
That's all I ever wanted in my life. That's the only reason I dated Tiffany. I thought I could get close with Ella again figure out why she shut me out of her life. It failed miserably. Until Tiffany was arrested.

I went to go talk to Ella. I had to be honest that was what a true relationship was but why hasn't i been honest sooner? I mean I never wanted to hurt her but I feared that this would crush her. I couldn't lose her. Words can't explain how she makes me feel. I went home to find her sitting on the couch. She gave me a look of anger. She obviously wanted to talk about my being with Tiffany. And Seth! I didn't know Seth would be there but he was.
"I have a confession." I said.
I knew she wanted to yell at me and scream at the top of her lungs. I could tell she wanted to let a tear fall from her face but she wasn't going to let that tear fall. Her eyes were watering. I didn't let her speak I just kept talking.
"Before you, I was dating someone else just to get closer to you. Is that wrong?" I asked.
"No, I think it's sweet." She replied. She smiled at me.
"What if I told you that person was Tiffany." I said.
I instantly saw her smile fade.
"Wait what?!" She yelled.
"IS THAT WHY YOU WERE WITH HER? WERE YOU GETTING BACK TOGETHER? WERE YOU APART OF THE WHOLE THING WITH MY DAD? FAKE DAD! WAS TIFFANY APART OF IT TOO! WAIT WHAT ABOUT BEATRICE! WERE YOU DATING THEM BOTH! WHAT THE HELL HOW CAN I EVEN TRUST YOU!" Ella yelled even louder. Yes I was with both of them but that was only because beatrice wouldn't let me break up with her. I thought If she found out I was cheating she would dump me. If I dated Tiffany maybe I could get close with Ella.
Not my greatest idea. I didn't know what to say to Ella. God I loved her so much.

ELLAS POV:
So many thoughts ran through my mind. Tiffany? Really? Was he lying? Was he telling the truth? Why didnt he tell me before? God how could I be such a blind fool! He was dating two girls at the same time. What if he was doing the same thing to me now. What if I was one of two girls. Maybe even three. I couldn't think straight right now. And I defiantly couldn't talk to him right now I much punch him in the throat. On the bright side Tiffany couldn't even touch me now. So she can't be with him anyways. I mean I'm in love with him. I can't lose him. Not today not tomorrow not ever. I needed time. I just really needed time to think.

LUKES POV:
why do I do this to myself.
"I need time to think. Bye luke." Ella said as she walked out of the house she slammed the door and instead of her body clenching from loud sounds mine did. As soon as the door slammed my whole body tightened up. That could have been the breaking point the earth shattering in my very mind. That could have been my absolute everything my pride and joy walk out of the door. I just made my everything turn into nothing. I mean how much longer would she last with me. I know she can do better then being with me she's perfect. In every single way. And I was letting her slip right through my fingers. I didn't want to let her go I couldn't! I just couldn't lose her like this. I couldn't lose her ever. She's my world. She's so smart she's brave, confident, bold. She can fake a smile and she tries to fake the pain but I can see right through her I know when she is hurt. She's beautiful so beautiful in every way. She has this smile that makes you wanna smile too. Eyes that light up the whole room.
I felt a tear roll down my face.
I had to find ella.
I had to get her to be with me. I can't lose her. I've worked my ass of to get her. And I didn't want to lose her. If I lose her I lose apart of myself.

I tried to make this chapter long please comment, vote, follow and add to your reading list and just tell ,your friends. Inbox me likes or dislikes on my book. I thank Sabrina Chloe and Natalia three amazing girls who are reading my book and make me want to update. Thanks ladies! Please read my other books
-would you run
-bad boy stole my heart
Thank you guys so much!!!