Chapter 16

I walked into the house.
"Luke?" I called.
"Come on luke, I want to talk I ditched my date to come here." I said.
I looked around I figured he went out so I went to get a drink. There was a giant nurf gun lying on the counter. I rolled my eyes because I knew what this meant. I read the note on the counter

-
Dear Mrs.Adams
We are a married couple now this is your nurf gun I am hiding upstairs fight me. We have the same amount of bullets.
Love your husband
-Luke <3

I laughed and picked up the nurf gun I ran upstairs and looked in the rooms. The only room left was Luke's. I slowly opened his door. He had a fort made out of couch cushions and I saw his nurf gun over top so I wouldn't be able to shoot him.
"OH COME ON LUKE THATS SO UNFAIR." I complained.
"I know baby." He said.
Before i could add on he shot at me. I picked up his bullet, my idea? Every bullet he shot I would take.

For hours we ran around the whole house acting like kids with our nurf guns. Finally I had all the darts.
"What the hell? Where did all my darts go?" He asked.
Luke looked cute when he was confused.
"Oh you mean these?" I asked.
I held out all the Darts and shot him a smile.
"Oh you're going to pay for it now!" Luke said.
"Oh im shivering in my bones." I said sarcastically.
He came up to me slowly. He placed his hand on my chin and lifted my head and leaned in for a kiss.

Instead of a kiss he picked me up and placed me over his shoulders and walking outside in the back yard. I hit his back with my hands.

"Put me down Luke!" I said.
"Fine." He said
He threw me in the pool. With all my clothes on. I instantly got out and ran up to him wrapping my legs around him.
"Not cool! You're soaked!" He yelled.
"And that's your fault!" I said back.
I heard the doorbell ring and Luke put me down. And knelt over so that I could get on his back. I did what I had to and got on to his back. He carried me to the front door on his back singing.
"WERE OFF TO SEE THE WIZARD THE WONDERFUL WIZARD OF OZ."

He was so silly. He opened the door, in my sudden urge of realization of who it was I got off Luke's back. Luke looked confused.
"Who is he?" Luke asked looking at me.
I wanted to run hide scream I wanted him away from me.
Luke stared at me with a blank look. He was so confused. How could I explain this. And wait, what was he doing here? At my new house? How did he find me?