𝐒𝐡𝐨𝐜𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐫𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐀𝐧𝐝 𝐝𝐞𝐧𝐢𝐚𝖑

Start from the beginning

But he was worried about Sheetal too, after all she is his daughter. Whatever Garima said or thought, he loved Sheetal as well. He was thinking of Ankit's words: 'We'll look after her'. He was worried because of that, only as he knew what he meant by 'taken care of'. No one would want to fall into the ASR's 'taken care of' category. He needed to speak to Ankit.

His sister broke his trance. "You didn't do it right babua, now, because of you, my innocent baby would get punished for Sheetal's mistakes. Haye Re Nandkishore". She sat on the couch holding her head. She's scared, while Garima felt happy, thinking that Khushi was being punished and thrown out of the house.

Shashi, who was annoyed with Garima's rant and now snapped at his sister. "Nothing like that was going to happen, jiji. Didn't you know about your Khushi? She would win everyone's heart there. There's nothing to worry about". He left from there in irritation, leaving a pondering sister and a thoughtful and scared wife behind.

"Never. I could never let that happen. She would never get to replace my Sheetal". She murmured and proceeded to make some arrangements.

*****

In The Abundant Building :

Tears poured like a stream out of Sheetal's eyes. She never thought she'd see such a day. What had she gotten herself into? What she thought and what had happened? What sins has she done that she's going through all this? What about that woman... What did she mean? What in God's name was going on? Was she talking about her running away? She betrayed ASR and now he was avenging himself? No. Noh... how was that even possible? ASR was not aware of this contest and even if he did, how would he think she would flee from the wedding?

"No... That's not possible, and ASR loves her. How could he behave so ruthless? I... I... I need to get back to my ASR anyhow", she thought desperately.

While planning for her escape, she heard a bang. She was afraid to think about the people who brought her here and tried not to make any noise. She was frightened, thinking, what would these people do now? Her face became white in fear. Sweat was dripping from her forehead.

"Untie her mouth". She heard a stern voice. In no time, her mouth opened. "WHAT THE FUCKS GOING ON? WHO ARE YOU? HOW DARE YOU KIDNAP ME? DO YOU HAVE ANY IDEA WHO I AM"? She started yelling as soon as ties opened.

"Who are you, the President of America"? She got a snide reply. She got angry. "Look! I am Sheetal Gupta! You know, I am ASR's wife, and you got the guts to abduct ME"? The man guffawed heartily when she said that.

"Is it Miss Sheetal Gupta? That's not what I heard. Apparently, he introduced Khushi Gupta as HIS WIFE to the world"? He asked her, pretending to be sympathetic.

"No...no... You're kidding. RIGHT? YOU WERE KIDDING ME. HOW DID HE MARRY THAT WORTHLESS ORPH..."? She was being stopped by a stinging sensation.

"HOW DARE YOU SLAP ME? WHO DO YOU THINK YOU ARE"? She yelled and tried to break free. "I won't repeat myself, so pay attention. Never...ever...called...her...names! Never...called...her...orphan... understood? UNDERSTOOD"? He chewed out every word.

A shiver ran down her spine listening to his cold menace. She nodded vigorously. "B...bua...buuttt... Who are you? H...ho...how di...di y...yo...you know khushi"? Her voice shook while asking this.

"THAT was not your look-out and to your answer, ASR did marry Khushi Gupta". He added a little more salt to her already wounded ego.

Sheetal shook her head, "no...no... This could never happen! ASR can't marry her. He loved me. How dare he do that to me? I would never let Khushi take away my place and my rights. Never". She murmured herself.