Nya Redesign, Jay, Kai and Lloyd - gacha club fantasy au

(yes the photos are sideways, sorry bout that)
Here's the redo of Nya's water form and Jay;

(yes the photos are sideways, sorry bout that)Here's the redo of Nya's water form and Jay;

-Jay is a pretty normal human- besides the lightning powers- but he is a pirate. His father, Cliff Gordon, is the captain of a ship that he actually got to name; Destiny's Bounty. Anyways, for the start of the story, he just got back from a month long voyage.

Now for Kai and Lloyd;

-Lloyd, with his mom being a knight and his father in the Dark Kingdom, lives with his uncle at the Monastery, where he learns how to use his magic

-Lloyd, with his mom being a knight and his father in the Dark Kingdom, lives with his uncle at the Monastery, where he learns how to use his magic. Despite what the movie shows, he doesn't get bullied at all for his father, since Garmadon doesn't seem to have control over the kingdom; Pythor does. Lloyd of course gets out a lot though, the forest being where he met most of his friends; Skylor, Seliel and Cole. Kai though, he was one of the first people Lloyd met when going to the village for the first time, and they became friends.

-Kai works at a blacksmith shop with his dad- and that's all the backstory I have for him so far.
I also need to work on backgrounds for the girls and future characters-

I'm noticing that I'm focusing more on this than updates on my stories... ah-

Okay, here's something!

If it wasn't obvious, of course I'll be writing stuff for this au when the characters are done being made- but for the actual story it will most likely be a real book. So! I'll take a break from working on this to work on more updates for my oneshots and Haunted Academy story!
So yeah, sorry for the lack of posts, I'll try and make it up to you guys!