Movie-verse - Ninja's Living Situations

Since Lloyd lives in an apartment with his mom, that means the others have actual houses they go to, right? So, here are my ideas of everyone else
(Quick headcanon for the parents; none of them knew about their child's powers, which may actually be true idk)

Kai and Nya

They used to live in the same apartment as Lloyd, but now the family lives a few blocks away from the docks in their own house.

Cole

Lou owns a dance studio- with Dareth, believe it or not- but luckily for Cole, they don't live there. 

Aaand that's all I planned for Cole so far- I'll update this when I think of something else but goddammit I've been thinking but this for over a month so don't get your hopes up

Jay

He lives with his adopted parents in a sort of small house, but he can visit his dad... sorta. Cliff still has his own popularity still, so he has the money for a big house. Jay's the only one with the keys to it, and its a nice place to go when he gets into arguments with his parents. Gordon's house- that he's is barely at since he's got a lot of movie deals in America- is the go-to place for all Jay's friends to hang out.

Zane

A crack headcannon would be he lives in the same apartment as Lloyd, but he's just "that weird kid on the first floor who thinks he's a robot", but in reality he does have his own place. His dad has basically turned the whole house into a home lab, but he's not complaining.

Sensei Wu

Does still own the cafe; Steepest Wisdom- yes he changed the name- and they actually serve more than just fucking tea. Basically all sweets, they sell here, but also tea. He's gotta pay bills somehow- and his house is right above that.