Info - gacha club fantasy au

Sorry this took like a day and a half-

There are a few important places in the realm to know about;
-Jade Palace/Ninjago Village
-Underwater Palace
-Frost Kingdom
-Cloud "Kingdom"
-Dark Castle

Jade Palace and Ninjago Village

The village had been renamed that ever since it's people were ambushed by Serpentine. The king and queen were killed, and the infant princess was kidnapped and manipulated by Pythor. Note: Pythor didn't go to the raid, and reluctantly 'adopted' her after the snakes brought her back. Then, she went by an alias: The Quiet One, though she didn't want to kill- and for the most part lived up to that. When she was 15, she was betrayed by Pythor after they found out she was the princess. The snake left her for dead in Ninjago, but the villagers were kind enough to help. In return, she vowed to be a fair and kind ruler, which is a big reason why the village isn't called the 'Jade Village'. The princess became a queen, and- somehow- she had a child right before she passed away: Harumi. The new queen rose to the throne and was just like her mother, even getting some of her memories.

Residents:
-Lloyd
-Jay
-Misako
-Lightning
-Skylor
-Seliel
-Cole
-Kai
-Mystake
-Maya
-Ray
-Sensei Wu
(Realm Crystal is Here)

Underwater Palace

Trimaar and my OC Slytamaar rule the kingdom. Nya isn't a princess or literal water, but she is one of the leaders of the sea army; Oceanic Forces- along with Kelmaar. They don't get along tho-
Trimaar and Queen Harumi signed a treaty stating that they'd aid each other in battle if needed.
Also, the sea creatures see Wojira basically how the ninja normally saw the FSM
(Sea Amulet is here)

Frost Kingdom

The Ice Emperor, though not a bad man, is very mysterious. Nobody has seen what's behind his mask, and only his two top guards (my twin OCs) have gotten close to him. The Icelands- which the Emperor rules over- are home to Changelings, such as Akita, Kataru, Zane and Echo. Akita and her brother aren't really related though. Also, Zane and Echo are twin birds.
The Emperor signed the same treaty that Harumi and Trimaar did, though very reluctantly.

Cloud "Kingdom"

The so-called kingdom is a floating island in the clouds, where winged folk can go to feel safe and have fun. Vania is the 'queen' of this place, even though Shintaru was overuled when she was young, removing her queen status. The people of Cloud Kingdom welcomed her though she was wingless, and Vania has made the place her home.
Sometimes she even has Harumi visit her and they spar together.
(Sword of Sanctuary is here)

Dark Castle

Abandoned castle on a relatively small island, ruled by Garmadon, Pythor and the Serpentine army. They did lose the battle with the Jade Warriors nearly ten years ago, but they hope to conquer the realm with their newfound power: destruction...if the power wasn't strong enough to the snakes who use it....
Residents:
Hyprnobrai
Venomari
Constricti

There are some other places without rulers;
-River Stiix
-The Scaly Isles
-Island Of The Keepers

River Stiix

Named a 'Ghost Town', Stiix is quite literally a town full of ghosts. It is quite a rundown place, and Harumi has suggested that they come to Ninjago, but most of them refuse to.

Residents:
-Morro
-other ghosts

The Scaly Isles

With Faith being the only human there normally, the Isles are a set of small islands grouped together as a home for dragons.

Island Of The Keepers

The Keepers harnessed the power of the storm, and use their abilities to protect their amulet for unknown reason. Wojira isn't a threat to then, and they refuse to be honest about who their keeping it from..

Other characters;
-Ronin
-Nadakhan
They're pirates, so they don't have an exact place I could put them in

And lastly, the ships for this au;

-Jaya
-Coliel
-Pixane
-GreenFlame
-Vania x Harumi
-Skylor x Akita
Y'all might not agree but hush-

This is basically all you need to know- and just about all I've planned out so far- so I hope this helped!
Next chapter will be gacha shots of each of the kingdom's rulers!