Happy Birthday- and goodbye-.... to Nya.

I recently watched episode 16 on Seabound, and Nya has left the team to be free in the ocean, now that they're woke in the same.

That episode, Turn of the Tide, was made three hours ago, today...

...the same day my headcanon birthday was for her...

Crying while writing this, I have to say I am happy for her.

She's a part of the ocean, and free within the waters. The ninja, and citizens of ninjago understand her sacrifice to the team, and the city.

A huge silver lining however, she remembers them! Even though she is a form of water, she remembers who she was, and who her friends are. Which means, she will likely return, but it may not be for a while.

I'd like to see Kai trying to get to his sister again, but first having to get over his fear of water...

Honestly, if they were to kill of Nya, I might have left the fandom. I'm happy that they didn't, and honestly happy that Maya or Jay didn't die either.

I've been so paranoid since a few theory videos I've seen of Nya dying, so no matter what I'd have to watch the final episode, before I even finished the season- which is what I did.

Still, I love season fifteen, I don't hate the finale of it- though every time I think about it I'll cry- and I still love ninjago.

Happy birthday, Nya.💙