Theory; Possible Vengestone Buyers

So, Vengestone is very dangerous, since according to the wiki it could work to contain Elemental Masters, Ghosts and Dragons.

I've thought about who the buyers could be for a bit, and in my opinion having someone new and random be the buyer- while they could make it work- I don't think they'd do that.

So here are a few villains that we already know, who could be the buyers that could make sense;

-Chen

With Skylar's other weapon possibly being Vengestone arrows, someone has to be giving her the arrows. And I think it'd be cool to find out that even after all this time, she still has a connection with her dad. Yes, she is using it for good, but her father could certainly exploit this and take the arrows for himself, or trying them into cuffs or whatever, to emprison the other Elementals.

-Ronin

He's bounced back and forth from hero to villain, and having his final choice being villain would be really convenient for him. Not only does he know a lot about the ninja already- even if they don't trust him currently- he did help Nya in the Possession season, so at the least he knows one of their most vulnerable points, so he could probably take her first.
Vengestone would help him trap every Elemental Master, and most likely have them work for him.

And with how he is, we know he would like that.

-Nadakhan

With Jays final wish, he makes it so nobody ever found the lamp... which doesn't technically kill the genie at all, just makes him not be found by the ninja. And since he most likely won't have whatever sword he had before, Vengestone would be a good way to capture the ninja again.

-Clutch Powers

It's a stretch, but he seems like the type of guy to have a side business like buying something that could destroy the ninja. Although they already don't trust him, he could still have one of his workers be helping deliver the stone to wherever this guy's home is. And let's say he was behind bars currently.
If the ninja were to find the stone at his house, I'd like to think that his workers would know how to at least shoot a gun, making the ninja unable to use their powers, which could go him escape.

I don't have too much belief in this one though.

-

Also, could the Golden Weapons cancel out Vengestone bullets?

Let's say Kai and Lloyd were both hit with Vengestone bullets.

Lloyd, having no technical GW, can't use his element at all.
But Kai, since he has the sword- which is literally named after his element, it may cancel out the stone and allow him to use his weapon's fire, but still not his own.

I don't know, I just want SOMETHING with their Golden Weapons again, please!!

Hopefully we get the new season soon though, cuz I'm really looking forward to it!