Chapter Fifteen

Admiring the cute little bracelet secured tightly around Nightmare's wrist, Nightmare was still confused from Cross's actions.

There were four little gems hanging from the little bracelets silver slots hanging from small chains that hung from the bracelet. (You'd get it if you ever had a charm bracelet.)

All the gems were different colors.
The gems were also moved far apart so they wouldn't jingle as Nightmare moved. The first gem was purple, but mixed with a teal.

Nightmare found that gem at the end of her search, it was a good find.

The next one she had picked out was a very light yellow gem, it was shaved down giving it a shiny glare.

It reminded Nightmare of her brother, one of the only reasons it was chosen.

The third one was red, it wasn't shaved and had jagged edges. This gem reminded her of Cross, she wanted to remember him for his stupidity.

The last stone was pure black, it was shaved making it a "shiny black" it also reminded Nightmare of Killer.

She also got it because it was a little bit expensive than the other gems.

Cross said it was a peace offering so Nightmare wouldn't haunt them if she was killed by Bates for running.

Nightmare rolled her sleeve down hiding the bracelet completely.

It's been a few days since Nightmare got the bracelet and those last few days have really sucked for her.

When Nightmare left the store with her captors they went straight to the towns hotel. After locking her in the room and making sure all the windows were nailed shut already and making sure nothing dangerous was in the room.

Killer even broke the phone to call the women down in the office.

After checking the room and locking it they left to go to the bar next door.

Nightmare could practically watch them through the window watching them walk into the bar and come out drunk.

Now in the present, Nightmare was somewhat wall sitting against the wall and was watching the bar waiting for the other two to return.

Nightmare rolled her eyes as she looked over at the door to the bathroom.

Nightmare regained her balance, walking over to the door. Nightmare made her way over to the sink washing her face letting the tap run.

Wiping her eyes, Nightmare lifted her head, staring at herself in the mirror.

Nightmare pulled the hair tie from her hair letting it fall into place.

Strolling out of the bathroom, Nightmare pulled a set of clothes she had recently stole from the towns local thrift store off the couch.

Muffled crying could be heard from the other side of the door, the crying could no longer be heard when the shower was turned on, and then the click of the door being locked.

Over at the bar Cross and Killer were sitting next to each other on the floor in the bars bathroom.

Cross was leaning over the toilet throwing up repeatedly.

When the time came that Cross got a break from fluids coming back up his throat and flushing down the toilet.

Taking a hand to Killer's shoulder, Cross mumbled that he wanted to leave.