Chapter Four

Dream knocked gently on Nightmare's door before opening it.

Dream's eyes widened as he whipped his head around looking at the destroyed room.

Nightmare sat in the center of it all.

Crying.

The beautiful bookshelf that stood proud upon entering were now on the floor with shelves scattered along the flooring.

Glass was shattered on the floor
The mirror was probably the cause of that.

The sheets and blankets on the bed were ripped from the bed and were in shreds laying on the floor.

The feeble wallpaper had been torn from the wall and was also scattered.

The only thing that was spared from the destruction was the small amount of books that once sat in the bookshelf.

"It's not fair.." Nightmare whispered as she continued to rip outfits from the closet on pieces out of pure anger.

Dream quickly rushed to his twin in bracing Nightmare in a hug.  Nightmare went limb in his hold.

"I can't take it, I'm leaving.." Nightmare said as she dropped the cloth that was once a vibrant dress.

Dream let his face soften as he rocked his twin. "Just wait until after the party."

Nightmare nods gently trying to calm her hiccups and tears, wiping at them repeatedly.

Dream shifts letting Nightmare go as he stand up gesturing for Nightmare to mimic while holding out a hand for her.

Nightmare looks at Dream's hand before looking at the ground and pushing herself up.

Dream grasps his own hand as Nightmare gets up herself.

Nightmare couldn't describe the feeling of helpless and anger.

She only followed Dream as he walked towards the door.

It wasn't the first time she's trashed her room. Nightmare already knew she would sleep in a guest room.

Which was better in a way.

Wasn't as fancy.

"..."

Nightmare knew where she was being led, to the garden.

The hallways were dark, only small candles dimly lit the hallways.

Two new guards stood at the door as they entered the garden.

Dream as before, nodded to them.

Nightmare glared heavily at them as she passed by. The guards avoided eye contact, they were uncomfortable.

It all bothered Nightmare, she didn't like having her every move watched.

Never being alone.

Didn't get to make her own choices.

It was all like a gigantic prison.

Nightmare let out a sigh as they made their way to the bench.

Upon looking, Nightmare could see Error and Ink, and standing next to them was princess Blue.

Dream's soon to be wife, but unlike Blue, Nightmare was never going to get a husband, and Blue and Dream loved each other deeply.

Error was the first to spot the twins and stood what she was doing just to go run and give Nightmare a greeting.

Error wasn't wearing shoes either.

Nightmare's mood brightened upon seeing her best friend.

"Slow down, Ru! You'll fall!" Nightmare snickers and shouts as she watches Error run over.

To bad Error didn't listen and fell face first into the ground getting a terrible nosebleed.

~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~

"Cross. I heard that the Sun and Moon twins are turning eighteen in a few weeks." A strange man acknowledged as he sharper his knife with a bored expression.

"Yea, so what?" Cross said as he sat down on a crate next to the man sharpening his knife.

Cross was a bit bigger than the one with a knife.

"There should be free food." The one sharpening his knife spoke as he set down his knife picking up another one.

"Killer, it's dangerous.." Cross commented not showing much emotion.

"Killer" shook his head as he leaned onto Cross's shoulder nudging him slightly annoyed but smiling.

"I'll be safe! We're running outta food anyway, I'll be fast." Killer states.

Cross nods his head slowly wrapping an arm around his partner.

"You better be carful.."

Killer takes this as a sign to flirt with Cross and tease him. Killer had the right to do that anyway.

"Awe you do care about meee."

Killer hisses as he's shoved off of his lovers shoulder.

Both were polyamorous that's one reason why they were with each other.

Everyone they had dated before would get angry at them when wanting to add to the relationship.

Cross and Killer didn't think they would get in three or more relationship though.

Cross didn't care anyways, he just wanted Killer, ..for now.

"Make sure to be safe though, actually listen to me this time."

Killer just chuckled and nodded going back to what he was doing in the first place.