Chapter Five

It had been weeks since Nightmare's "breakdown."

Nightmare and Dream were turning eighteen at midnight. Right when the town squares bell rings.

The whole town was buzzing with excitement. They danced around waiting for the twins to enter the stage.

The twins were still in the palace.

They stood back to back as maids helped them get into their outfits.

Nightmare wore an elegant purple ravishing dress.

It complemented her very well.

The maid that was dressing Nightmare stepped back and admired her work.

"..Ah, my lady, do you enjoy it?"
The maid asks politely as she turns her attention away and picked up a pair of black short heels.

Nightmare let a large sigh as she looked down at her tense body.

She wrinkled her nose as she noticed the shoes but said nothing.

"Well, it's not minger.."

The maid gives a smile of pride.

The maid leans past Nightmare glancing over at the other servant dressing Dream.

The maid smiles and give a curt nod to the other that was fixing Dream's belt.

The maid gave her full attention back to Nightmare, helping Nightmare get her shoes on as she couldn't really bend down all the way.

The maid let out a giggle, "King Bates will have to chase away the boys, as you look so ravishing." The maid says a she buckled the belt across the shiny shoe.

Nightmare rolled her eyes and crossed her arms as she looked through the window. "Don't flatter me."

Nightmare jumped as she felt a hand on her shoulder and turned her head.

Dream chuckled at his twins reaction.

"Dream! Don't do that!" Nightmare said as she crossed her arms.

The maid stood back up and walked over to the small circlet on a small pillow.

Picking it up, she plopped it on Nightmare's head flipping her out even more.

~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~

Killer walked down the cobble stone sidewalk watching all the people dashing around from place to place.

Pulling his hood over his head hiding his deep dark brown hair hoping it would also hide his eyes.

Killer also slid on a pure black mask over his mouth just in case.

People who knew him weren't fond of him, that's all.

Under the mask Killer smiled in victory as near a large platform a small women with black, grayish skin(not racist, it just Error!) was handing out food.

Killer avoided people as he made his was over to the girls little food hand out.

The small woman saw Killer seeing what he wanted and turned shoving food and few other things in a bag.

The woman handed Killer his bag when he was close enough to grab it.

"Ah, thank you! I hope to see you another time, your quite a cute soul."

Did we ever mention Killer's flirting problem? No? Well he's got a big flirting problem.

Error just rolled her eyes and turned to assist others.

Killer just smirked from under his mask and crossed the road.

He sat down against a dirty red building watching people walk by.

Killer had pickpocket from a tall grumpy man a few hours ago, so he planned to take the ferry back to where Cross was waiting for him.

It was a huge ship that would demand about fifty coins to take people across the sea to their place of choice.

It wasn't the safest way home, but it was sure easier than getting a boring wagon or hitch hiking, or just plain walking.

Killer took a deep breath as he pulled an apple from the bag he was gifted.

The bag actually had a good amount of food, and Killer was sure he would gather more from others.

Killer was snapped out of his thoughts as he saw Error hurry away from the platform.

A large man appeared on the platform talking loudly to get everyone's attention.

"Ladies and gentlemen, as most know it is the eighteenth birthday of our king and queen children."

Everyone quiets as the man speaks.
Killer took as bite out of his apple as he listened seeing nothing else to do momentarily.

"Prince Dream will become our king and marry princess Blue, making her queen of this kingdom." The man says.

"And Princess Nightmare will be going with King Bates to his kingdom and marry King Bates himself."

Killer spits out his bite of apple as he hears this, he didn't know "Princess Nightmare" and rarely felt pity for people but he did for this random girl.

Bates was properly chav and owned a large and I mean large kingdom.

Bates could start a war and win it in days.

Killer shook his head and took another bite of his apple only to spit it out again as he watched what he guessed were the royal twins.

Dream looked manly but that wasn't what Killer was looking at, it was the girl, she was exquisite.

Killer let out a huff of amusement as he watched Dream's crowning go on.