2323

"Yah! My arm hurts, slow down!" Jisung pleaded as Jeongin continued to yank him along despite the boy's words. A few more minutes of agony and they arrived.

Jisung's eyes were immediately colored with bright lights. Blue, red, orange, it was endless and he was entranced by it all. His ears were filled with the sound of happiness, children yelling for their parents to stay a few more minutes, and other teenagers on dates or simply hanging out with their friends. 

" Come on, Jisung! What are you waiting for?" Jeongin yelled over the noise of roller coasters that stood behind them. The pair walked up to the ticket booth just to see Hyunjin standing right behind it.

"Welcome to Hellevator Works , how many tickets would you like?", he asked without sparing them a glance. Jeongin allowed his dimples to appear as he tapped the clear glass separating them from him. " Hyunjin-ah! It's us! Hi! Hello!".

Hyunjin jumped at the volume of his voice, yet visibly relaxed his shoulders once he came face to face with his friends. " Oh! Hey, guys. Seems like the news of this carnival got to you,".

" Yeah! Seungmin told me about it and it makes a lot of sense as to why he did...". Hyunjin rolled his eyes at the mention of his boyfriend's name. " I specifically told him not to mention this to anyone we know, yet that's exactly what he did. Tell me why I love him?"

Jisung and Jeongin chuckled at his words. " I don't know, he makes you happy?" Jisung commented along. Sighing, but smiling at the thought of his boy, Hyunjin opened the box that contained the tickets. He dug through them until he found what he had been looking for.

"Give me your left arms," he instructed. The two obeyed and raised their arms up. Hyunjin placed bright, neon bracelets onto their wrists and grinned. " There! These bracelets should let you get on any rides you want for free. Just, uh, don't mention this to anyone or else I'll get fired for giving them out for free,". He placed his index finger on his lips as a sign to remain quiet about what they just discussed.

His friends smiled happily and gave him thumbs up. "My lips are sealed," Jeongin promised the tall boy. Soon after, they said their goodbyes and went on their way.

Jisung felt a sudden jolt of excitement. He honestly had forgotten when the last time he went to such a place was. He felt like a kid all over again. He loved every second of it, and he truly believed nothing could make it better.

His eyes soon followed a boat that sore through the dark blue sky, filled with yelling teenagers and parents comforting their crying kids that had previously nagged them to get on in the first place.

He needed to get on that.

" Jeongin," he said in the others eye and pointed towards the ride. " Let's get on that now!" Jeongin looked into his eyes and nodded. They ran off, immediately standing in line for their turn.

Eventually they made it to the front of the line, but not without Jeongin teasing Jisung along the way, saying things like, " Hyung! What if they don't let you on because you don't reach the height minimum they have?", all while the height minimum being 4'11. The boy clearly enjoyed getting on his favorite hyung's nerves.

Even so, they managed to get seats right at the back before the ride began. Once it did, Jeongin hadn't regretted a single thing. He wished he could've enjoyed just a bit more, but he couldn't because, well...

" HOLY SHIT! WHAT THE FUCK!", was all the poor boy could hear. He shut his eyes and covered his ears. " Please, Jisung!"

Jisung looked at him with tears in his eyes and grabbed him aggressively, pulling him closer. " JEONGIN, IM GONNA VOMIT! HOLD ME PLEASE,".

Thankfully, the ride started to slow down, allowing for Jisung to finally enjoy the ride for even a split second. Jeongin side eyes him, clearly annoyed by his presence at that moment.

They hopped off and began searching for a new, less intense, ride to get on. Jisung smiled brightly and patted Jeongin on his back. " See, now that wasn't so bad, now was it?"

" Shut the fuck up,".

"Alrightly! Seems like someone didn't have a fun time, buzzkill,". Jeongin widened his eyes and looked at the boy. " Me? Buzzkill? Shall I remind you how hard you were griping my arm? Look! I've got scratches all over," he motioned his arms to show his friend.

Jisung rolled his eyes. " Yeah, yeah, big deal, but did you— wait a minute. Isnt that Minho?" Jeongin didn't really bother looking at the area in which Jisung was pointing. He was probably hallucinating after the whole ride.

" And.. is that Chan Hyung?". Chan Hyung! Jeongin twisted his neck, he swore he snapped it in half. It was them.. but what were they doing?

———
Praying this book hasn't turned out boring lmao but anyways please enjoy my next upcoming chapters as well. Thank you to everyone who has taken the time to read, vote and comment, it means so much<3