2121

A few days had passed since the tide the knot. Even still, Jisung had a few questions left unanswered and he was determined to get what he needed to desperately know.

He was currently on his way to Jeongin's home as the boys planned to hang out that day way before Valentine's Day. Jisung felt his insides jumble up as he knew he had to tell Jeongin about his relationship with Minho. He hoped deep inside that his friend wouldn't get hurt by the news.

Sighing deeply by the thought of it, Jisung stepped up and happily knocked on his friend's door. It took a few seconds before he could hear footsteps making their way to him. Straightening himself up, Jisung flashed a big smile, knowing very well who was coming up to answer the door.

" Hyung!," Jeongin screamed joyfully. He quickly tackled the shorter one into a big hug, enjoying every second of it. Jisung, on the other hand, could say the opposite.

" Jeon—gin, you're crushing me!" Jisung managed to squeak out before Jeongin realized the amount of pressure he had been using up. Widening his eyes, he sped, letting go of Jisung as quickly as he could.

Jeongin threw him an apologetic smile. " Sorry, Hyung, you just— looked so adorable~" he teased. Jisung rolled his eyes and gently pushed him aside to allow himself in. Shutting the door, Jeongin continued defending himself. " Hyung, you know I only do that when I miss you, right?"

Jisung examined the younger boy's facial features before noting that there had not been a single trace of a lie withered in between his words.

" Yeah, yeah, just come sit next to me, just six feet apart to avoid anything like that from happening again," . Jeongin nodded happily and walked over to where Jisung had placed himself down.

They sat in comfortable silence, just enjoying each other's company. Eventually, Jeongin broke that silence. " Jisung-ah, you seem awfully quiet today, it something up?" he questioned.

Jisung visibly gulped causing Jeongin to become more suspicious.

"Well, uh there was just this little thing I wanted to tell you.. I just hope you won't hate me after I tell you,".

Jeongin shook his head no. " You know I could never hate you!". Jisung let out a breathe he hadn't realized he'd been holding in at all. Glad to hear his words, Jisung felt more at ease telling him.

" Okay so basically, as you know it was Valentine's Day a few days ago.. and well, Minho confessed to me again,". After he spit out his words, he shut his eyes, afraid of the way Jeongin would react. Yet all he was met with was, " Mhm, and?".

The boy had been taken back. Hadn't he seen Jeongin confess to Minho that same day?

" That's it? You're not, I don't know, mad? Annoyed?,". Jeongin bursted out laughing. Jisung had no idea what was going on.

" Wait! I'm not done yet, you know,"

Jeongin but back his laughter and encouraged him to continue. " We're dating now..,".

" Okay? Do you want a cookie? A kiss maybe? Oh, wait, I can't do that anymore~," the younger boy teased and pouted.

Jisung was in disbelief. Did this boy not have emotions?

" Didn't you like Minho?"

Silence fell across the room.

————

writing this as I wait for skz to drop more content for the new comeback </3
- excuse any typos, I'll go through it tomorrow, it's late lol