888

" Hey, Jisung!"

Jisung stopped putting his books away and looked around for the person who yelled his name. His eyes softened once he realized it was Minho.

" Oh! Minho hyung, what's up?"

Minho bounced on the heel of his foot as he placed his hand in his pocket. He watched and waited for smaller boy to put his things away before speaking up.

" I was wondering if you'd like to roller skating with me on Friday?"

Jisung hummed in response. Roller skating? That sounded fun. He's gone a couple of times, but never with a group of friends.

He thought for a moment. " Just us?"

The dark haired boy couldn't tell if Jisung preferred it to be just them or if he felt more comfortable with others. He decided with the latter.

" Oh, um, my friends, Felix, Changbin and Chan are tagging along, is that alright?"

Jisung smiled and nodded almost immediately.
" Only if I get to bring my friends too,"

" That's a deal!" Minho replied and offered his hand as comfirmation. Jisung happily engulfed it into his own.

-

" I hate roller skating, why would you say that?" Changbin groaned as Minho was telling them about his plan. He didn't exactly discussed it with the group prior to asking Jisung.

" Listen, he asked me if it was just us and I panicked okay? I didn't want him to say no, after all,". Felix didn't seem to mind and neither did Chan. They actually loved the idea of going out after spending so much time studying nonstop.

" I think it'll be fun, babe! And if anything, I'll be right back your side to catch you if I need to," Felix offered to Changbin and gave him a quick peck on his forehead.

Changbin seemed to be in a daze after it. " O-okay, Lix,". Minho rolled his eyes and looked down at his phone. It was getting a bit late and he needed to get home.

" I'll get going. I'll see you guys later,". The group all said their goodbyes before everyone departed. Minho hummed quietly to himself while he listened to Shinee.

He went on with his walk, occasionally stopping to look at the beautiful sunset. Minho openly sang along to the English parts and silently hoped no one listened. His grade in English class wasn't as impression as he hoped it would be.

" Your English is pretty good," Minho heard someone comment. He jumped due to the sudden voice. To his relief, it was just one of Jisung's friends.

" Thank you, Hyunjin? Right?" Hyunjin chuckled before nodding his head. He hadn't necessarily spoken to him prior to this encounter meant so he assumed the other didn't know him too well either. .

" Yeah, I'm Hyunjin, one of Jisung's friends. I heard you invited us to go roller skating. Was that the original plan?" He questioned, suspicious of the whole hang out idea.

Minho began to divert his eyes to anywhere but Hyunjin. How on earth was he supposed to answer that?

" Ah! I must be on the right track, huh?" Hyunjin raised one of his eyebrows. He bit his lip to suppress his laughter from coming out. He turned to face the sky with a low sigh.

" I already know you take a liking to my friend, I'm not dull. I just wanted to see how you'd react was all,". Minho let out the breath he didn't know he was holding in. He felt like he committed some kind of crime.

" If you knew that, why would you put me in such an awkward position? It felt awful," Minho admitted to Hyunjin. He wasn't going to lie.

The taller boy felt a bit guilty at last. " I'm sorry. I didn't mean it, I swear. How about we start over? Hi, I'm Hwang Hyunjin, and you are?"

Minho grinned slightly. Maybe he wasn't so bad and if anything, being friends with Hyunjin could possibly give him a free pass to Jisung.

" Lee Minho,".

-