222

" Will you shut the fuck up already?"

Changbin kept laughing while he wiped his tears away. He just couldn't help it.

Minho could have anyone he wanted, yet he still insisted on that Jisung. Changbin found his persistence extraordinary.

" You just had to tell your annoying boyfriend, didn't you?". Minho glared harshly towards Felix, while he simply shrugged it off.

" Technically, he was your annoying friend before my annoying boyfriend, but yes, I felt it was very important to tell him,".

Changbin's laughter died down as he listened in on their conversation. " Can we use another word to describe me? Like, I don't know, lovely?" 

Minho shifted his glare towards him, which quickly shut him down. They continued to eat in silence when their topic of conversation walked into the cafeteria.

Jisung's laughter circulated the cafeteria which led to everyone's attention diverting towards him. He, however, didn't notice as he was deep into conversation with Seungmin.

" Speak of the devil," Felix said as the trio all watched them. Minho flicked his forehead in return. " Don't call him that, he's an angel," he said as he went back to staring.

Felix rubbed his head, while Changbin kissed it better. Minho would be lying if he said he wasn't jealous of the couple.

He wanted to be in a relationship so bad, but if it wasn't Jisung, he didn't want it. That was his problem.

He knew everyone took an interest in him and not in a cocky way. He wanted to feel for someone else but he just couldn't get his mind off Jisung no matter how hard he tried.

It was quite sad.

He continued to watch him. Jisung felt a burning sensation as if someone was stalking him. He looked up just to be proven correct.

His eyes immediately met Minho's before the other looked away quickly. He sighed before looking back at Seungmin.

" What's wrong, Ji?" Seungmin asked, as he heard the others sigh.

" It's just- never mind,".

Seungmin furrowed his eyebrows. He knew Jisung well enough to know that something was up. " What is it? You know you can tell me anything,"

Jisung hesitated. He didn't want it to seem like a big deal, but he eventually gave in.

" Minho Hyung still likes me, Seungmin. I keep telling him that I can't reciprocate those feelings but he just doesn't understand. I really don't want to hurt his feelings more than I already have to,".

Seungmin hummed as he listened carefully.

" You're not obligated to, but have you considered at least getting to know him? He's really sweet, Jisung. You don't have to like him back, but just try and be acquaintances at least,".

Jisung contemplated that. He wanted to be friends, but he feared that the older would take it the wrong way and think that he liked him. The last thing he wanted to do was lead him on.

" I'll- think about it," he replied as he looked back at the table where Minho sat. He was once again met with the other's stares.

Minho turned away embarrassed, which made Jisung chuckle a bit.