1919

The two boys spent the rest of the day, washed away by each other's company. Although the two were now seemingly a couple, they too came to a small realization that neither truly knew what the other was like as a person.

" Alright so let me get this straight, Hyunjin told everyone at school that you had ripped your pants while running to school~," Minho laughed as he tried his hardest to let out his words. They had just asked each other about any embarrassing moments the other has faced, and it was Jisung's turn.

Jisung groaned and covered his face. He felt the heat rise up to his cheeks, yet the cause of it had not been the closest to pleasant.

Minho shook his head and leaned closer to the younger's face. His moved his hands up slowly and gripped Jisung's fingers, one by one, and pulled them down until his hands completely took in the other's.

The older smiled softly and blinked his eyes. " My question is, if Hyunjin just so happened to have told everyone, how come it never reached me?" . Minho felt left out in a way as he had never heard such a thing before this moment.

Jisung nervously hit his lip shut and sweat began trickling down his forehead. There was a small detail he had never told anyone before, not even his best friends, and he knew if he told anyone now, it would be humiliating, yet ironic.

The boy thought for a moment, and scratched his neck. Minho quickly picked up his behavior and knew there was something suspicious about the dark haired boy and his silence that arose.

Suddenly, Minho gasped. " Sungie~" he sang out loud. " Is there something you'd like to tell me?". Jisung nervously chuckled and shook his head no. He then removed his hands from Minho's.

Minho hadn't enjoyed that gesture too much and noticeably pouted. Jisung saw that, and felt his insides melt at the view. Yet, he refused to give in and turned away, looking out into the body of water that sat in front of them.

Minho wasn't one to give up easily and so he got up from his place where he sat and made his way to where his first love sat in his own world.

Minho slowly snaked his arms around Jisung's neck and collarbone and placed soft, and tender kisses upon his neck and ears. It was obvious that the other enjoyed it as he fell into the feeling. Minho chuckled lowly before resting his chin on the other boy's shoulder.

" You know you'll have to tell me one day, as I'll probably never forget about this conversation, so why not just rip the bandaid off and tell me, hm?"

Jisung felt weak and almost submissive as he listened closely to the older's deep voice that tickled his eardrums the right way. Jisung sighed and made a mental note that he'll probably regret telling the older later on, yet he couldn't help it at that moment.

"Okay, fine,". Minho happily moved away from his previous position and skipped to sit right in front of the younger. He gazed towards Jisung with such encouraging eyes, that only made Jisung long for his touch even more.

Jisung began fiddling with his fingers while thinking about how he was even going to start this simple, yet embarrassing fact about him.

"Basically, uh~ there may be this tiny, little thing I hadn't told you before. Or anyone for that fact.,". Minho raised his eyebrows, yet pushed him to continue.

" So just going back to that story, it all happened in middle school, so maybe you just buried it under other things, who knows. -But um, there may also be another, crazy! reason that you may have been prevented from hearing about it,".

Minho really could not tell where this was going for the life of him. Every minute, every second that passed by, he gradually became eager and more eager to hear what exactly Jisung had to say to him, he just couldn't wait much longer.

" Just say it already, Jisung! It can't be anything bad, right?"

Jisung sent him a half smile. " Well, bad isn't necessarily the way I would describe it as,". He took one last deep breath and began talking.