555

It was Monday morning, and Minho would have rather gotten hit by a bus than to be at school that day. His friends being loud didn't help his mood either.

" —and then I was like 'I didn't even say that' but he didn't believe me," Felix explained to Chan as he tried his best to keep up with the boy.

" Literally no one cares, Yongbok," Minho added as if it was necessary. Felix didn't react to his words as he knew the way Minho was in the mornings. He just let it wear out for the day.

Chan laughed lightly as he patted Minho's head in return. The only one ( besides Jisung of course ) who could calm him down was Chan. He just knew the right things to do.

" How was your weekend, Min?"

" My weekend? It was okay. I just slept 95% percent of the time and the other 5% I spent ignoring Felix's calls and texts,".

Chan raised his eyebrows and turned to the side. Felix, listening in, immediately shook his head yes.

" It's true, we were supposed to volunteer at the senior center but this bitch didn't want to,". Minho went in to punch Felix in response but Chan quickly stopped him.

" Sometimes, I can't believe you guys are still friends,". Felix and Minho looked at each other before shrugging.

" It just be like that sometimes," they said at the same time.

The bell rang, signaling five minutes before class began so the trio decided to go on their way. Half way through, Chan went his way separately to his own class.

" I just want to go sleep, fuck me," Minho said to no one in particular as he walked into class. He found it odd that the class was silent though.

He looked up ahead to find his confusion gone. Seems like the bell wasn't the five minute warning.

Ms. Shin stared deeply into Minho's eyes with her arms crossed. The class remained silent as they watched the scene unfold.

" Mr. Lee and Mr. Lee, you're both late to my class and you-", Ms. Shin pointed towards Minho. " Come into my class with such language. To the office, immediately,".

" But-,"

" No buts, office, now,".

Minho scowled but turned around to walk out. He noticed the way Felix was silently trying to keep his laughter in. Minho, without anyone noticing, pinched his arm.

" Ow!"

Ms. Shin's attention diverted towards him. " What is it, Felix? Would you like to join your friend?,".

Felix stood up straight and shook his head no. " No, Ms. Shin," he said and marched to his desk.

Minho had to go to the office in the end.