1111

" Jisung, you're scaring me," Hyunjin said. The young boy had finally gotten to first period and threw himself into his seat. He hadn't lifted up his head once since he arrived.

Hyunjin began poking the boy to get some kind of reaction, but nothing. He didn't really know what to do since he's never see his friend in this position before. The bell rang, signaling the start of the class. Their teacher seemed to be running a bit late, so everyone chatted amongst themselves. Hyunjin sighed at the silence of his desk mate and went back to his homework he had forgotten to do the night before.

Suddenly, there was a sound of footsteps being heard from a mile away. Soon enough they came to an end, and Hyunjin looked up to see Minho and Felix both out of breath. That pair never missed a chance at being late to class.

They sighed in relief to know that their teacher hadn't arrived just yet. A bit at ease, the boys went to sit at their desks.

Seeing as though Jisung wasn't budging anytime soon, Hyunjin made a decision to hang out with other people instead. With that, he closed his textbook and got up.

He walked across the classroom and sat down in an empty chair. Felix looked up to be met with Hyunjin's brown eyes and smiled widely. Hyunjin felt like the room got a bit brighter but it could've just been him.

" Hi Hyunjin!" Felix spoke. Minho didn't show much reaction to the boy being there and sent him a simple nod as a greeting.

" Hey, guys. It's probably weird that I'm here, but Jisung's acting odd. He hasn't spoken a word to me all morning," and as if on cue, the three boys turned towards Jisung's direction, where the boy remained with his head down.

Minho was about to get up to check up on him, but Hyunjin held him down by his sleeve. " Don't bother him, he's probably not feeling well,".

Minho fought the urge to just get up and run towards the younger, but Hyunjin may have been onto something.

" I don't know, I spoke to him this morning. It did seem like something was bothering him but I didn't want to ask in case it was a bit too personal," Minho explained in hopes of clearing something up. Jisung had this different aura that no one could have seen coming.

Hyunjin felt sad that his friend hadn't come to him if something was bothering him. He could only provide him space and time before he confronted him about it.

" Maybe he needs a hug," Felix randomly suggested. Whenever he felt sad, Changbin always gave him lots of hugs and kisses. It always made him feel better, so he didn't see this as any different.

Minho wanted to be the one to give it to him, however, the pair just weren't close enough for that to happen. As much as he hated it, he turned towards Hyunjin.

" Hyunjin, go give him a hug," he said as more of a command than anything else. Hyunjin didn't protest. He stood up from his seat and walked back towards Jisung.

Without saying anything, he leaned down and placed his chin on Jisung's shoulder. He remained silent for as Jisung slowed his breathing down. " I'm here if you need anything, Jisung,".

Finally Jisung said something back him. " I know, Hyunjin, I know,".