1313

" Han Jisung, you're jealous!"

Jisung spun around his chair and looked at the boy. " Jealous? Me? Of what exactly? I don't understand, Hyunjin, help me understand for gods sake!". Hyunjin rolled his eyes. He couldn't believe how helpless his friend truly was.

" Let me break it down for you then. You are jealous, J-E-A-L-O-U-S of what Minho and Jeonginnie have going on. You hate the thought of them being together, don't you?"

Jisung shrugged his shoulders. He couldn't seriously be upset over something so stupid, right? " I mean, I gues-"

" Ha! I told you. It's the exact feelings I got whenever I'd see Seungmin with you. It's this burning feeling in your heart and those constant thoughts of wanting no one else to touch him but you. That my friend, is called both jealousy and possessiveness,".

Jisung raised his eyebrows. Since when did Hyunjin know so much about this? Suddenly the door of his room was opened and in came his mother.

She brought in bowls full of fruit, gimbap and tteokbokki. She placed them carefully on Jisung's desk. Hyunjin got up from his spot to help her out with everything.

Hyunjin bowed politely towards her. " Thank you, Mom," he said. Jisung instead gave her a tight hug in return. She waved them off and went back towards the doorway. " Eat up, I don't need you guys flying with the wind anytime soon," and with that, she shut the door.

Hyunjin and Jisung looked at each before shrugging it off. They went straight towards the Tteokbokki. They ate in silence before returning back to the main topic of the day.

" So you're telling me I might.. like Minho?". Hyunjin nodded his head yes. He found it amusing how Jisung said it as if it were the most illegal thing he could imagine.

Jisung then recalled Felix's words from not too long ago and couldn't help but scowl.

" Won't be long until you experience it,".

It was like he saw it coming all along. No one else could've sensed this plot twist. Jisung wanted to cry. Just full out sob. He couldn't believe the humiliation he'd have to face if he ever decided to confess. After all this time of rejecting the poor boy.

" Minho hyung is going to hate me,". Hyunjin stopped eating and looked up at him. " Why would he hate you? If anything, he'd probably start celebrating the moment you tell him,".

Jisung sighed and leaned against his hand. He thought carefully to himself. " I've rejected him for so long, I wouldn't be surprised if he started liking Jeongin all of a sudden. They are out as we speak right now,".

Hyunjin couldn't think of anything to say back until it hit him. It's Valentine's Day soon! " Ah! Jisung, I have the perfect idea. You should tell him how you feel on Valentine's Day! It's perfect,".

That didn't sound idiotic for once. Was Jisung prepared for that? Not exactly, but living a life with regrets was the last thing he wanted. It was now or never.

" You know what? I think I will,".