1010

After Friday night, Jisung noticed how both Minho and Jeongin had instantly hit it off. Minho was always waiting for him at his locker, and Jisung didn't like that.

Today started off like any other day. Jisung was packing up his bag, getting ready for his morning classes when he noticed Minho walking through the front doors. He hadn't realized the way he began packing up his bag a bit quicker than before.

He finished up and slammed his locker shut. He walked towards Minho as casually as possible so he wouldn't think anything weird. There wasn't anything weird about this at all. Right? Right.

Minho had been too distracted by his phone to notice Jisung's effort and approach. He continued texting Chan without a care.

Jisung was finally close enough to say something but had been interrupted by something else. Someone had grabbed Minho by the shoulder and pulled him aside.

Jeongin.

Minho looked up alarmed, and glared harshly at the person before his eyes softened. " Hi, Jeongin! Seems like you found me first today,". Jeongin smiled and nodded his head. Jisung quietly observed the two.

Jisung remained in his spot until Jeongin got too close and whispered something into Minho's ear. He couldn't stand it anymore. Jisung walked up and interrupted them.

" Jeongin, what are you doing here?" Jisung said in a serious tone. It scared the pair to say the least as Jisung rarely spoke to them like that.

" Hyung! What do you mean? I'm talking to Minho hyung," Jeongin clarified as if it wasn't obvious enough. Jisung tuck his tongue into the slide of his cheek and tried his best to remain calm. He had to remember it was Jeongin he was talking to. He knew him better than anyone else and he knew how easy it was to make the boy cry. He didn't want to do that.

" Innie, go to class, you'll be late and I don't want your mom to get upset with you again,". Jisung urged the boy to go, placing his arms on his hips.

Jeongin groaned but knew his hyung was right. He didn't need another yelling session. " Alright, Jisung, I go. I'll see you after school, Minho hyung!", he announced and went on his way.

Jisung tilted his head towards Minho. Minho suddenly felt uneasy by his gaze. " Uh, did I do something wrong, Jisung?", he questioned, uncomfortable by this situation.

Jisung hadn't realized the way he had been burning holes into Minho's skull and instantly returned back to reality. " What did Jeongin mean?"

" Mean by what?"

Is he being serious right now? Jisung had to admit that what he was feeling wasn't normal. He's never felt this way before and he hated every second of it.

" Hyung are you- never mind. What I meant was are you going out with Jeongin later?" Minho instantly realized what the younger meant and nodded his head yes.

" Yeah, Jeongin and I made a few plans for later. Why? Is there something wrong?". Minho looked down to see Jisung's knuckles turn a new shade of white. He widened his eyes, a bit frightened.

" Nope, not at all," Jisung responded and with that, he walked away. He didn't look back once to wave goodbye and that was that.

" Weird," was all Minho replied back.