"Yes, Sir." I shiver at the endless possibilities he has just placed in my head.

"Good," He smiles. It's small but genuine this time. "Tell me, what did you like and dislike about what you saw me do downstairs?"

I bite the inside of my cheek at the memory.

"I—" I try, but I'm struggling to force myself to say the words.

None of the men rush me, allowing me the time I need to gather my confidence.

"I didn't like that you were the one touching her..." I start, but instantly realize that didn't come out in the way I wanted it to. "I mean I wouldn't want someone other than my dominant to touch me; it had nothing to do with you in specific." I ramble, but they don't seem to mind.

Their only reaction is when Xavier begins to stroke my cheek with his thumb, calming me and giving me the strength to continue.

"And I wouldn't call it a dislike per say, but the nipple clamps would make me nervous if they were going to be used on me specifically." I say, trying to remember anything else I was unsure about.

I can't think of anything.

"And what you liked?" Xavier encouraged.

"Everything else." My response comes instantly.

I wanted to be in Caitlin's place earlier, even if it was considered a punishment.

"Be more specific." Caleb says, and I shift on my knees at the sound of his voice.

This part is a lot harder to talk about. Just thinking about it is only adding to the increasing wetness between my thighs.

"I liked... I liked when you denied her orgasm," I took a breath, looking away from Xavier's gaze. He allows it and just continues to draw circles on my skin. "And I liked how you used the vibrator on her. And the fact she was immobile." I finish, taking another breath before looking back up.

"Is that all?" Alec asks, and when I look at him, I can tell he knows it's not.

Freaking psychic.

"I liked that people were watching. I don't know if I could ever actually do it myself, but I liked it." I finished, and that truly was the end of it.

Alec knows too.

Finally satisfied, Xavier nods and removes his hand from my face.

I'm surprised at how much the loss of his touch actually affected me.

I wanted it back.

I stay where I am since I wasn't told otherwise and watch as Xavier leans back on the couch.

My knees are starting to get sore, but the ache between my legs makes it more manageable.

After a moment, it's Caleb who takes over.

"You may stand now." He says, and on shaky feet, I do as he asks. "Take off your underwear, hand it to me and then go sit down in the chair."

Following this order is much harder of a mental block to overcome.

There's something about that commanding voice of his that urges me to please him and I'm so worked up at this point that their voices seemed to have a direct connection to my clit.

I was so lost in my own thoughts that I forgot about what Caleb said until his voice snapped me back to reality.

I find he's now leaned forward, resting his elbows on his legs with his hands clasped together in front.