⁂ Ghost Murderer 12 Demon Resurrection ⁂

Start from the beginning

Qin Ou's mouth twitched. It seems that tomorrow will be a big deal.

The two played chess for a while and the old man suddenly looked around,

"Why is it so noisy?"

"Noisy?"

Qin Ou knew that the old man was wearing a hearing aid. Hearing aids are not as smart as human ears. They are like loudspeakers that amplify all sounds by N times, such as car horns and noise. It will zoom in, but it's not noisy around here, it's quite quiet.

"Why is it like someone's clock is walking?"

Old man Chen looked around.

Qin Ou listened, and was taken aback for a moment, then calmed down and listened, as if...

Qin Ou has become an instinctive experience accumulated over the years and feels cold all over his body inexplicably.

"Ah!"

The old man picked up a cardboard box sealed with tape from the ground and put it on the table,

"Whose package is this, why did it fall here?"

As soon as he finished speaking, he saw Qin Ou staring straight at the package.

The package is the simplest kind of yellow carton, but on the top of the carton, a black cannonball is drawn with a black marker, the word is written on it——7!

"Alas, Xiao Qin..."

"Let's go!"

Qin Ou Huo stood up, reached out and grabbed the old man, and shouted to the people in the distance,

"Spread-out, all spread out!"

The old people here wonder, Qin Ou has always been gentle and graceful. It's the first time they saw him, he shouted like crazy.

"All spread out!"

Qin Ou shouted, pulled Chen away and went to pull the other old men, let them all go out quickly. He shouted out,

"There's a bomb! Bomb!"

The old men were also stupid, and they were playing and running.

This senior activity community is in a park, behind is a nursing home, every day at dinner time, the old people who have eaten early will come here to play chess and chat...... When they heard the cry of Qin Ou, they ran outside the park.

Just as the crowd had just arrived at the door of the park, all they heard was a 'Boom'... After the loud noise, there was a burst of fire and black smoke.

Suddenly, the car alarms around the park rang loudly. There was a highway outside the park, and pedestrians on the road stopped. The traffic was instantly blocked.

The old men were more frightened, and the blood pressure rose on the spot. Everyone called the police and ambulance. They were all in a mess for a while.

However, Qin Ou walked back into the park alone. The stone tablet on which chess was played had been blown up and there was a big hole on the ground. The power of this bomb wasn't as big as that, the size, the kind of harmfulness... And that the cannonball, and the countdown on the cannonball.

There was no blood on Qin Ou's face, even his lips were white, and his head buzzed.

"Xiao Qin."

At this time, the old Man Chen came back and stretched out his hand to pat Qin Ou on the shoulder,

"Thanks to your alertness. Otherwise, our old fate will be confessed. What is this? Terrorists?"

Qin Ou reached out and picked up a blasted chip on the ground, as well as a few metal surgical wires. The familiar feeling immediately spread and already paralyzed the wound on his chest began to faintly hurt... How could it be possible?!