"You hurt Nezuko, that means you crossed me. And when someone crosses me it doesn't end well for them." Izuku says, the ground around him cracking slightly. In a final attempt Toga draws a knife and strikes at Izuku's head. Blood splatters as the knife makes contact, but not with his face. Izuku lifted his hand and let the knife sink into and through his hand.

"Bad move." he says pulling his hand back, the knife coming out of Toga's hand staying lodged in Izuku's. Izuku lifts Shusui from the girls neck, raising it above his head. Toga's eyes widen as Izuku swings downward. A loud shriek emits from her throat, slowly quieting to a voiceless scream as Toga's eyes roll back in her head, Shusui stopped mere centimeters from her face.

"Tch. Pathetic." Izuku says standing up, sheathing his blade. He pulls the blade out of his hand and tosses it to the side as the wound closes up. The ground below Toga suddenly opened up and swallowed the girl, dropping her to another room.

"We need to hurry with Rock Locks injuries. He'll bleed out quickly if we don't stop it." Aizawa says kneeling down next to the man.

"You can calm down Aizawa. I have plans set up for every occurrence." Izuku says adjusting his collar.

"We can leave him here and he will be back to full health in a matter of minutes. For now we have to move." Izuku says. And as if the universe heard him and decided to slightly listen to him the ground below the two opened up, dropping them down a rock tunnel, dropping them into another hallway. There a bunch of pillars of rock continue to move around the room, trying to strike the now reunited heroes and police force.

"Hashira. I trust you have already found him?" Nighteye asks dodging a pillar.

"Naturally. Give me a second." he says crouching down, placing his hand on Shusui's handle.

"Breath of Thunder First Form - Thunderclap and Flash - Sixfold." he says as the red lightning sparks around him. He blasts off from his place on the ground and jumps off the pillars until he reaches Irinaka's location. He draws Shusui and slashes at the rock, breaking it from where it was. Irinaka's face appears where the rocks fell and Aizawa's eyes lock onto him, erasing the mans Quirk. The rock pillars stop moving and Irinaka's starts falling to the ground only to be hit with a stamp in the face, knocking him unconscious. He continues to plummet to the ground only for Izuku to grab him and place him on the ground more carefully. Suddenly everyone felt the ground rumble and looked towards the source of it. Everyone was confused until Izuku suddenly jumped off towards the source.

"Hashira?!" Aizawa shouts after him.

"Thats Chisaki. And if he's in the fight I need to get there so I can kick the bastards ass." he says jumping off.

Meanwhile With Mirio

Mirio was trapped in the spike littered domain with both Overhaul and his assistant, Eri being wrapped up in the young hero's cape. Mirio was standing in front of Eri, his body impaled by multiple spikes of stone, pinning him in place. He couldn't move. He barely had the strength to stay conscious at the moment. Mirio's vision started blurring as Chisaki prepared to end it.

"You wanted to be a hero that badly? That you'd risk your life to this extent for a single girl? Suck foolish actions like that only result in your own death. It was your fault you ended up in this position." Overhaul says, his hand on the ground.

He goes to send the finishing blow when an explosion was heard. Followed by another explosion, and one after that. An animalistic roar was heard as three creatures became known. A long red scaled eastern dragon had placed itself around Mirio and Eri, circling them while glaring forward at Chisaki while steam came from its nostrils. A flaming phoenix had wrapped itself around Mirio's shoulders, it's head peering over his shoulder dangerously. Finally a large predatory beast stood in front of him, it's jaws bared as lightning crackled around him.

"What is this interference?" Chisaki asks angrily

"What is this interference?" Chisaki asks angrily. Suddenly loud footsteps were heard as a figure walked out of the smoke from the explosions, the ground cracking with every step he took. The being had two sets of wings sprouting out of its back, one set being pitch black metallic looking bird wings, the other being a pair of dragon like wings seeming to be made out of pure shadows. On the beings head stood two identical horns protruding from the corners of his forehead, wrapping around his head and extending passed his head. A large tail of darkness swayed behind the being, it's end having a large double edged axe. On its legs from the knee down were shadow made boots with large talons at the end. On his arms from the elbow to the wrist were identical sets of forearm guards made of pure shadow with a large shadow blade coming from the back end, passing his elbows. On his face was a pitch black mask, covering from the nose down. The mask looked like that of an oni, having its own set of large razor sharp teeth with smoke pouring from the mask. It had three sheathes swords strapped to its waist, it's right hand resting on one of the hilts. Finally it's blazing red eyes peered through the shadows made by his hair, glaring straight into the soul of Overhaul.

"Mirio. Good job holding out, you can rest now." the being says, not taking its glance away from Overhaul.

"I-Izuku? Get out of here! It's too dangerous." Mirio says trying to warn Izuku. Izuku slowly turns his head from Overhaul to Mirio, showing the teen the crazed and bloodthirsty eyes of the demon. Mirio sinks back in fear of the being in front of him.

"That wasn't an option. Take Eri and go, now. I don't need a little girl seeing the blood bath that's about to happen." Izuku says turning back to Chisaki.

"Kyo, lead Mirio and Eri away from here. Ryu, Tora provide cover fire." Izuku says slowly walking forward. The dragon and tiger roar in acknowledgment, jumping back to be able to attack. Izuku slowly draws both Yoru and Shusui, holding them in front of him.

"Your head will be mine, Overhaul!" Izuku shouts flapping his winds, causing wind to circle around him.

"You will not get in the way of my plans!" Overhaul shouts, fusing himself with his subordinate. The two ready themselves before jumping at each other, going in for the kill.

"You will die today!" the two shout in unison.