"God, this feels so good." She said in between heavy breaths.

Sua didn't stop. 

"Sua.", Siyeon whispered as she felt her high coming closer.

Sua sent her over the edge and made Siyeon's body tremble. 

"How was that?" Sua asked while placing wet kisses everywhere on the blonde girl's body. 

"Amazing." Siyeon replied after her breath normalized a little."Normally you are rougher."

"I am." Sua agreed. "I wanted to try something new."

"And I liked it," Siyeon replied. "How about I try the same thing with you?"

A hint of a smile was on Sua's lips as she leaned down to kiss her girlfriend passionately. It seemed that the night wasn't over yet.

The next morning:

Dami's pov:

It was still dark when she opened her eyes. Y/n was laying next to her and was still sleeping. One of her arms was wrapped around Dami's waist. The Vampire girl looked at her sleeping wife for a while.

"You are the most beautiful woman I've ever seen," Dami whispered and caressed her face.

Y/n moved a little in her sleep but didn't wake up. Dami placed a soft kiss on Y/n's lips and carefully pulled her arm away. After that, the Vampire girl sneaked out of the room and let her wife sleep. She knew that Y/n needed to rest because of the stress she had lately.

Clouds hung over the land, so Dami decided to read in the garden. After she changed her clothes the Vampire girl stepped out in the fresh air and breathed in the smell of nature. Her bare feet touched the grass and it made her relax. Dami couldn't stop smiling. Of course, she knew that her wife had carried her to the bedroom and she thought it was the cutest thing ever. 

"She is such a lovely woman. I'm glad I have fallen in love with her." Dami thought as she lay down on the soft grass.

The grass tickled her bare skin but she didn't care. As time passed Dami finished her book. A sight left her mouth as she closed it and placed it next to her. The book was a good distraction but now she started to worry again.

"I need to take some weight off her shoulders." Dami thought and closed her eyes.

The birds chirped a lovely tune while the Vampire girl brooded over a plan to help her stressed wife. After a while, she felt someone laying down next to her.

"Morning, pup. Did you sleep well?" Dami asked, without opening her eyes.

"Yes, I did," Y/n replied.

Y/n's warm fingers wrapped around Dami's hand.

"I was wondering if we want to do the modification of the barn on our own," Dami said, as Y/n's fingers drew small circles on the back of the Vampire girl's hand.

"I don't know. Maybe I will do the planning." Y/n replied. "And if I do the modification on our own I'll ask Sua or Handong to help me. I don't want strangers on our property." 

"I can help you as well," Dami assured her.

Suddenly A pair of lips were pressed against Dami's. 

"Thank you," Y/n said as she pulled back.

Dami opened her eyes and met Y/n's. The Werewolf girl was leaning over her with a smile on her face. Dami raised a hand and brushed through her wife's hair.

"I love her eyes so much." Dami thought.

There was this small moment where Dami could feel the butterflies in her belly as she grabbed her wife's neck and pulled her down. Y/n closed her eyes and tilted her head a little to the side. Their lips touched for a sweet kiss. Dami couldn't resist and bit down softly on Y/n's bottom lip. The kiss got more heated as the Werewolf girl let her tongue slip into Dami's mouth. Suddenly Y/n pulled back and looked up at the sky.