A Visit From The Mage Association

Olga Marie let out a small sigh of agony as she was walking down a hallway along with Romani. "Jeez...this is going to be a pain in the ass..." she muttered.

Romani let out a chuckle. "Relax director, it might not end up as bad as you might think," he replied, trying to comfort her.

"Are you kidding me! Those guys at the Mage's Association are here with a new director! And even after Da Vinci told them that I was alive as a heroic spirit along with new information I gave them! Are these guys a bunch of bigoted, brain-dead idiots?! Don't they know the value of the Animusphere name?! Or the hard work I put it into helping the place?!" she ranted.

Romani nervously chuckled. "C-Calm down director..."

"I'll calm down when I want to!"

Romani let out a sigh as he continued to hear Olga Marie's endless ranting. "Man, I know that the Mage's Association's rules and politics can be a bit idiotic sometimes, but this is taking it too far..."

(A week ago...)

Olga Marie was in her room, reading some information on Chaldea on her tablet as she was catching up on the recent events. "Hm, so all of this happened while I was gone...jeez, now I feel out of time. Well, reading all of this should keep me up to date, or else I'm not worthy of the Animusphere name..."

As she continued to read the tablet, it was then she heard a few knocks on the door. "Hm? Who could that be?" she thought as she got off the chair and headed towards the door.

The door then opened, revealing Romani with a sad look on his face.

"Hm? Romani? What the heck is wrong with you? And what's with that look on your face? You look ridiculous," Olga Marie said.

Romani let out a long sigh. "It's a long story, and it needs to be discussed in private," he said as he let the door shut behind him. At the same time, he began to lock the door and then sat down on a nearby chair. "Okay, I've got some news that you're not going to like."

Olga Marie mentally groaned. "That's not what I want to hear right now..." she said as she sighed in the end. "So, what's the bad news?"

Romani gulped. "Remember that request you sent to the Mage's Association about you returning and wanting to regain your position as director of Chaldea, along with the new information you received from Gudako?"

"Yeah? What about it?"

Romani sighed again. "Well...let's just say that they're not going to accept that request because of...well, reasons that are far beyond my reach."

Olga Marie twitched for a little. "What reasons?" she asked while trying to not explode.

"Well...the higher ups said that you are not worthy enough to be the director of Chaldea because of your family name and how little experience you have, and well, because you're a servant now...and they already appointed a new director for Chaldea..."

At that moment, Olga Marie exploded. "WHHHHAAAAAAATTTTTTTTTTTT?!" she yelled at the top of her lungs, making Romani cower in fear as he has never heard Olga Marie scream like that.

"Y-Yeah..."

"ARE YOU SERIOUS! THEY'RE NOT LETTING ME HAVE MY JOB BACK JUST BECAUSE I'M AN ANIMUSPHERE?! AND THEY THINK I DON'T HAVE ANY EXPERIENCE IN BEING A DIRECTOR OF CHALDEA?! AND THEY WON'T ALLOW ME JUST BECAUSE I'M A SERVANT?! WHAT KIND OF BULLSHIT ARE THEY THINKING OF?! ALL OF MY HARD WORK AS MY TIME IN CHALDEA IN THE PAST MEANS NOTHING TO THEM?! OH, THOSE BASTARDS AT THE MAGE'S ASSOCIATION NOW HAVE THE NERVE TO REPLACE ME AS DIRECTOR!"

As Olga Marie was done ranting, she began to calm herself down. "So, who's the person that's supposed to replace me as director of Chaldea?"

"G-Goredolf Musik..."