Bedivere's Training

Shirou was at Chaldea's training room, practicing his archery. As he projected a sword, he then propped it onto the bow and pulled the string. He then released the string along with the projected sword, letting it fly through the air and landing it in the middle of the target.

As the projected sword hit the target in the middle, Shirou let out a tiny sigh. "Well, guess my archery skills hasn't dulled a bit..." he thought.

Shirou then projected another sword and used it as a makeshift arrow. He then shot the projected sword in the middle of the target. As he did, everyone that was in the training room at the time watched Shirou in marvel at what he just did.

"Did you see what he just did?" one servant said.

"Yeah. He projected a sword and used it like if it was an arrow and shot at it with perfect accuracy," another servant said.

"Yeah. It's like if he's another version of the red bowman here."

"Well to be fair, there are rumors that he and the red bowman along with his alter are actually the same person."

"Ehhhh?! Really?!"

"Yeah."

Shirou heard the chatter and sighed. "Guess everywhere I go; I won't have any privacy to myself huh...?" To ease his mind, Shirou then projected another sword and continued practicing his archery.

After a few more shots with his bow, Shirou was satisfied with his progress. "Well, that should be enough shots for today..."

It was then that a certain servant went into the training room and called Shirou out. "Queen Shirou?"

"That voice...Bedivere?" Shirou thought as he turned around to see Bedivere coming towards him.

Bedivere let out a sigh of relief as he found the person he was looking for. As he came over to Shirou, he let out a few sighs of breath to compose himself. "I'm glad I found you Queen Shirou."

Shirou sighed. "I'm going to be stuck with that title forever huh?" Shirou thought as he remembered the many times the Knights of the Round kept calling him by that despite him asking them not to call him that. "Why are you here Bedivere?"

"Well...I have a request to ask of you Queen Shirou," Bedivere replied.

"Okay. What is it?"

"Well...can you please teach me in the ways of swordsmanship?"

Shirou was surprised by Bedivere's sudden request. "Eh?"

Bedivere was silent for a moment before saying, "Are you okay Queen Shirou?"

"Y-Yeah. I-I'm just surprised from your request. Anyways, why are you asking me this?"

"Well...after seeing your duel against the King of Heroes, I was appalled with the swordsmanship you showed all of us during the fight. When I saw your fighting style along with your weapons and noble phantasm overwhelming the King of Heroes, I felt a sudden urge to improve upon myself."

"I see. So that's why you asked me that request earlier."

"Yes. Anyways, can you accept my request?"

Shirou thought about Bedivere's request and said, "Well, I guess a training session wouldn't hurt, so yes. Follow me to the training arena."

Bedivere's face brighten upon hearing Shirou's answer. "Yes!"

Shirou then went up to the training arena with Bedivere following him. "Wow. I can't believe that I'm actually teaching a Knight of the Round swordsmanship. Well, to be fair, my fight against Gilgamesh did receive a lot of attention from practically everyone in Chaldea, so I'm not surprised if something like this was about to happen eventually. Although I didn't expect it to happen right now of all days..." he thought as he climbed up to the training arena. He then went to one side of the arena while Bedivere went to the other.