Magical Boy Shirou

Shirou felt like he was being watched.

Okay, scratch that. He was definitely being watched.

And it can't be helped.

Because he was sticking out because of the damn outfit he was wearing!

Shirou sighed. "I shouldn't have picked up that weird stick from earlier..." he thought as his mind went back to what happened earlier...

(A few hours earlier...)

Shirou was walking down in Chaldea's hallway, minding his own business. As he was walking, he noticed a certain object on the ground.

"Hm? What's this?" Shirou thought as he picked the object up. The object itself looked like a wand with a design Shirou hasn't seen before. The appearance of said object consisted of a silver diamond in a ring that has two red beads with six silver wings and the size of each wing is smaller than the one above it. It also has a retractable handle that has a white top with a silver-colored cross at the bottom.

At first glance, the object didn't look that harmful.

However, the object then said something that shocked Shirou.

"Registering bio-metric DNA. User identity known as Emiya Shirou," the object said in a robotic voice.

"Wait, registering?" Shirou thought.

"Accessing user's magical circuits and skills. Inputting data from user's history."

"What?! Hold on a second?!"

"Contract complete. Now commencing transforming sequence."

"Transformation sequence?! Just what the-"

Before Shirou could even finish his thought, the stick started to bright up, making Shirou close his eyes for protection. The light then engulfed the stick and Shirou himself. As the light faded, Shirou opened his eyes to see if anything happened.

So far, it looked like nothing bad happened in Chaldea.

"Phew. Looks like nothing bad happened in Chaldea," Shirou thought. However, as he looked at his arms, he noticed that they were not in the outfit he was usually wearing. Shirou momentarily panicked and used one of the windows in Chaldea as a mirror to see what happened to his body. As he looked at his reflection in the window, the outfit he was wearing wasn't his usual one.

Instead, the outfit he was wearing was like Archer/EMIYA's outfit with a few modifications. The clothes he was wearing were the same as Archer/EMIYA's outfit, but there was a red cape on the back. He was also wearing a pair of white gloves, a black mask, and a formal red long hat.

And to top things off, the white gloves have a design that looked like the command seals Shirou had during his time as Arturia's master in the fifth holy grail war.

"What the heck?! Why am I wearing an outfit like this?! Aren't these Archer's clothes?! And what's with the cape and the hat?! And why are the gloves I'm wearing happened to have an image of the command seals that I used to have during my time as Arturia's master?!" Shirou thought as he was processing the information and outfit at the same time.

Shirou then tried to trace his weapons. However, to his surprise, he wasn't able to. "What the?! I can't trace my weapons?! Why is this happening!?"

After a few minutes, Shirou calmed down from his mind rant. He then looked at the item that completely changed his outfit and sealed his magecraft away. "Okay, so this item is apparently the reason why this is happening to me...and I have a weird feeling about who made this..."