Noble Phantasm

Noble Phantasm.

They are powerful armaments made using human imagination as their core and are the weapons and/or abilities owned by Heroic Spirits.

As humanity's illusions, they embody the ultimate mysteries of a hero as symbols of their existence through historical fact and anecdotes.

They can be physical weaponry (e.g. swords, spears, bows) or support items (e.g. shields, rings, crowns). They can also be abstractions such as unique, often magical abilities (even close to or matching True Magic), unique (even conceptual) means of attack, curses, and changes to the very environment and its physical properties.

Even a servant can equip multiple noble phantasms as once.

When summoned as Servants in the Holy Grail War, they are the trump cards of the heroes that allow them to overcome others in battle.

However, a noble phantasm isn't meant to be used as a show for other people.

Not up until now.

When a certain red-haired servant's noble phantasm attracted many people that knew him...

Emiya Shirou took a deep breath as he was in Chaldea's testing room. Today was the day that Chaldea was finally able to record his noble phantasms and see what it is for future references.

However, there was one thing he did not expect.

The amount of attention he was going to receive when he was going to unleash his noble phantasms.

Which was in the form of the Arturias, Rins, Sakuras, Illyas, Miyu, Astraea, Jaguar-man, Irisviel, Kiritsugu, EMIYAs, Ritsuka, Mashu, Fou, Da Vinci, Neros, Jeannes, Okitas, Musashi, the Knights of the Round, Merlin, Lancer Cu, Rider Medusa, Caster Medea, Berserker Heracles, Sasaki Kojiro, and surprisingly the Gilgameshes looking at Shirou.

And they all look anxious...well, most of them are.

Shirou sighed at the situation in front, or rather behind him. "Just how did something as simple as this turned into something so big?"

(A few hours ago...)

"Eh? You want me to come to the training room later?" Shirou asked.

"Yeah. Is that a problem for you?" Da Vinci replied.

"Well no...but why though?"

Da Vinci smiled. "Chaldea needs to know what your noble phantasms are for future reference."

Shirou thought about what Da Vinci said and realized that ever since he arrived in Chaldea, he hasn't shown his noble phantasms in front of anyone at all. "That's right. Ever since I arrived here, I haven't even shown what my noble phantasms are. Wonder why it took this long for me and Da Vinci to realize this..."

"Shirou?" Da Vinci asked, snapping Shirou out of his thoughts.

"Hm? Oh, it's nothing Da Vinci," Shirou replied.

"I see. Anyways, can you do it?"

"Yeah. I suppose it's about time huh?"

"Excellent! Then meet me in the training room in a few hours. Okay?"

"Okay."

"Good! Bye Shirou!"

"Bye Da Vinci."

Da Vinci then let Shirou alone and headed towards the training room. However, she didn't notice that there was someone overhearing the entire conversation.

Or rather, somebodies.

"Did you hear that?!" Illya whispered.

"Yeah! Onii-chan has two noble phantasms! And he and Da Vinci are going to test them within a few hours!" Kuro replied in whispers.