Making Amends

Shirou let out a sigh as he sat down on a table in Chaldea's cafeteria. "Jeez, it's been a few weeks since I've seen Angra Mainyu and I've already attack him upon seeing him. Just what is master thinking of keeping him in Chaldea? That's the same god of darkness that caused the Great Fuyuki Fire in my world and nearly destroyed the world twice! Not to mention the fact that he also corrupted the Grail with his tainted mud, turning it into an item that only causes destruction. Also, why does he look like me for some reason?"

Not wanting to go even further into the question, Shirou then looked down at his meal. "Well, there's no point to think on an empty stomach. I guess I should eat now then." Shirou then began to eat.

As Shirou was eating, a certain servant came into the room. Shirou noticed the servant in the room. "Oh, hey Archer. Or should I call you EMIYA?"

EMIYA sighed. "Just call me Archer. It feels weird being called as my last name by you."

"I can't blame you. It would be weird if I had a younger version of myself calling me by my own name," Shirou replied.

"And I hope that both of us will never go through that situation," EMIYA said as he sat next to Shirou. "So, what are you up to?"

"Hm? Oh, nothing much. Just trying to calm myself down."

"Really? You have a problem or something or someone?"

"Well...you could say that..." Shirou said as he didn't want to explain the situation about his first meeting at Angra Mainyu while he kept eating his meal to keep his mouth shut.

For a moment, EMIYA was confused with why his younger counterpart was trying to keep his mouth shut by eating the meal in front of him. He was also wondering what could possibly make his younger counterpart act unusual.

Then it hit him.

"I guess your situation has something to do with Angra Mainyu, doesn't it?" EMIYA blurted out.

Shirou nearly choked on the meal he was eating. Quickly, he grabbed a glass of water and started drinking it, clearing his throat.

"How did you know?" Shirou asked.

EMIYA let out a smirk. "Well, I am you after all. You're easy to read like a book."

Shirou let out a sigh. "Really?"

"Yeah. Anyways, what's your situation with Angra Mainyu?"

Shirou sighed again. "I attacked him when I first saw him."

"You too huh?"

Shirou then turned to EMIYA. "You did the same thing?"

"Yeah, and it was something I do not want to talk about..." EMIYA said as he began to tell the events of how he met Angra Mainyu in person for the first time...

(Months earlier...)

EMIYA was walking down the hallway, minding his own business. It was then that he saw Ritsuka with a new servant. "Hm? Master summon a new servant again...although why does he oddly look familiar? And this aura...why does it bother me so much?"

Soon, Ritsuka and the new servant soon came closer to EMIYA.

"Oh, hey Archer," Ritsuka greeted.

"Hey master. Who's the servant next to you?"

"Oh him? His name is Angra Mainyu."

Silence occurred between the three as EMIYA was trying to process what Ritsuka just said. For a moment, nothing happened.

Then EMIYA traced Kanshou and Bakuya and lunged himself towards at Angra Mainyu.

"Archer?! What are you doing?!"