Chaldea Olympics

"Eh? The Olympics? Here in Chaldea?" Ritsuka asked.

"Yeah! Since it's already summer, I thought Chaldea could have their version of the Olympics humanity would do once every year! Think about it! A huge tournament between servants based on their skills and athletics without any death! That's something interesting!" Da Vinci replied with a smile on her face.

"I see...but what made you came up with this Da Vinci? Don't tell me you got interested into sports suddenly from watching t.v..."

"Hm? Ah, no. Rather...I was inspired by a certain servant who loved the Olympics..."

Ritsuka let out a small sigh. "Let me guess, it was Nero that gave you the idea huh?"

Da Vinci let out a chuckle. "Yeah. She wanted to have an event like this, and actually...well, convinced me to plan an event like that. Henceforth, the reason why I'm asking for your permission to have Chaldea an Olympic event."

"Well...just one question before I make my decision. Did you ask the entirety of Chaldea's staff, which includes the Director and Romani as well?"

"Well, Romani accepted the idea because he wanted to see the Olympics himself for once, and Olga Marie, at first she didn't like the idea and rejected it. However, when I told her how much profit it can make, she quickly accepted it."

Ritsuka was surprised at the last sentence Da Vinci just said. "Really? The director agreed with the Olympics in Chaldea? That's something new," he thought. "Well...I'll accept it, but how are we going to do this?"

Da Vinci's smile grew even further. "Well, leave that to me."

Shirou was walking down the hallway, minding his own business. As he did, he came across two things that shocked him. One was a poster about the Olympics, and the poster itself has the Olympic symbol along with the words, "Chaldea Olympics," on top of the poster and on the bottom of the poster was the date, which said next week.

The other thing that shocked him was that there was a large sign-up sheet, detailing each event ranging from running to archery to other things. As Shirou looked at the sign-up sheet, he noticed that there were other sports that were not included in the sign-up sheet, like Kendo or something else.

"So...looks like next week, we'll having Chaldea's version of the Olympics, only with more sports and events than the regular Olympics...well, this looks interesting to watch. I'm not going to sign up though..."

"Hey Shirou, what are you looking at?" a voice said behind him.

Shirou nearly jumped upon hearing the voice from behind him. As he turned around to see who the person was, it was Jaguar-Man. Shirou let out a small sigh upon seeing her. "Fuji-nee..."

"Shirou, what are you looking at?" Jaguar-man asked, interested in the sign-up sheet Shirou was reading. At the same time, she looked at the poster that was in front of her. "Ah! We're having the Olympics? Here?"

"Seems so..." Shirou said as he tried to escape, but Jaguar-Man caught him on the shoulder. As she did, she then looked at the list.

"Hm? What is this...?" she said as she looked over the list. As she looked at the list, she was amazed with what she was seeing. "This is a sign-up sheet for the Olympics! And the sign-up sheet includes Japanese sports such as Archery and Kendo! Shirou, you must sign up for this! Especially in the Archery section!"

Shirou let out a sigh. "Really Fuji-nee?" he asked.

"Yeah! I bet the other archers here can't beat you in your archery skills!"

"Fuji-nee, this is nothing like the archery tournaments back in the time when I was alive. The archers here are completely different here. They're literally pros in their lifetimes."