𝐇𝖎ѕ 𝐕𝐞𝐢𝐥𝐞𝐝 𝐁𝐫𝐢𝐝𝐞

Start from the beginning

Aman gave a glance to someone in the crowd, questioningly. The stranger beckoned to him and signaled him to stay calm.

******

IN SHEETAL's ROOM :

Garima went into Sheetal's room to take her. "Open the door, bitiya! Are you ready"? But didn't get any response. "Everybody was expecting you there. Beta! What happened? Why were you not saying anything? Open the door. Look Sheetal! It was no time for jokes. We're running late. Please beta! Open the door". Garima started to panic and banged on the door.

Garima called her husband immediately. He rushed in and sometimes later, he walked out of the room and went to the altar without saying anything.

Garima looked at her husband blankly. She went back to the room. Soon after, she brought the bride to the mandap.

Everyone was surprised to see the bride in a long veil and started whispering, who knew the reason, were delighted. They understood the job was done.

Ratna Raizada was confused. So, she asked, "Garimaji, why did Sheetal keep such a long veil? I mean, who did this nowadays"? Garima interrupted Ratna and said, "Woh, Ratnaji! This was our tradition, so we had to do it".

Shashi agreed with Garima but Buaji frowned. But he seemed to care less. While the conversation was going on, Arnav stretched out his hand towards HIS bride and led her to the mandap and Aman winked at the unknown person who smiled back at him.

The wedding rituals began. Ratna was suspicious, so she kept a close eye on the bride and the Gupta family. She wanted to probe further, but the immense happiness on her son's face stopped her from saying anything further.

(Pics downloaded from google but edited by me)

Finally, the wedding completed without any glitches. "Vivah sampann hua (the wedding is done). Now, the bride and groom have to take the elder's blessings", pandit ji wrapped up the wedding. The newly married couple started to take blessings.

When the bride went to take her mother's blessings, she (her mother) whispered something to her while hugging. The bride didn't react much. She moved on to take her in-laws' blessing. Finally, Ratna asked Garima while blessing, "Garimaji, now can I see my bahu's face"?

But Garima turned it down and asked to see the bride's face after the GrihaPravesh. Ratna asked her daughter Anjali to prepare for the Vidayi and after a few hours they finally flew to Delhi, their home.

*******

RAIZADA MANSION (DELHI) :

After the Grihapravesh, everyone was excited to see the bride. Ratna was also very excited and said, "Chote, lift my bahu's veil quickly, I can't wait anymore".