𝐅𝐞𝐞𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬

Start from the beginning

Involuntarily, unbroken tears accumulated in her hazelnut eyes. There was a strange but gentle pain in her heart. She hasn't felt this way about anyone before. She was confused with her feelings. He was going to be his jijaji, how could she feel such a thing for him? No. It just didn't feel right. It's immoral.

Her feelings for him were getting stronger by every minute. Finally, the tears broke out of her beautiful eyes. She would have to hold herself strong. She couldn't feel weak. She couldn't be a homewrecker. She didn't have it in her blood.

She thought it was best for everyone if she leaves from this place. Her babuji will be free from her burden, and she would've been saved from being a homewrecker as well. With this determination, she went to her home.

****

GUPTA HOUSE :

There was an uproar everywhere. Tomorrow is the wedding. Everyone was excited about it. Garima was feeling over the moon. Her dream of being rich was finally going to be fulfilled. Her daughter would become the daughter-in-law of the most influential and powerful family in Delhi. She looked after the preparations and was busy commanding everyone from the wheelchair.

That's when Khushi came and saw her supposed mother wandering and ordered around everyone gleefully. She ignored her and about to leave for her room, but garima's harsh voice stopped her. She shook her head and turned around to face another round of blame game.

"Aye Khushi! Where have you been? I heard you went to RM? Hadn't I told you to stay away from Raizadas? Did you get so much courage that you started ignoring my words? Huhh"!

"Why? Was Raizadas your private property that no one was allowed to go there and meet them and amma, you must have forgotten that THEY asked me to attend the wedding. Alright. So, it's not about what you want anymore. Now, this is about me, too". Khushi responded in a similar tone. She was tired of living her life in the shell and letting them hurt her on every given opportunity.

Garima was shocked to hear her reply. The shy, timid girl who only knew how to shed tears, started to ignore their words and also had the courage to answer them back. She gnashed her teeth and bit her jaw in anger. "How dare you girl? Just because Raizadas showed some clemency and sympathy towards an orphan like you, did you think they started to like you? That would never happen, samjhi. You know, why did they give you little attention? Because they felt sorry for you. That's it. They don't love you like you thought. Got it". She shouted at Khushi.

Khushi looked around and saw each worker look at her with sympathy and pity. Unshed tears gathered in her eyes. But she stood firmly and said, "maybe, their feelings for me were nothing but pity. And If this was the case, why were you so insecure? Not that they feel sorry for me would diminish their love for jiji, right? They loved her. Then why were you so scared of me attending the wedding? Or did you worry about something else"? She said it loud and clear. Her voice get muffled in tears, but she didn't let this woman see this and felt satisfied.

"KHUSHIIIII"!!!! Garima was about to smack her when Khushi grabbed her hand and said, "Don't! Don't even think about it! Never ever try it, even mistakenly. I've been putting up with your torture for so long in the hope that maybe... maybe one day you could be a good mother to me or would give a bit of space in your heart. But not anymore". Saying this, she threw Garima's hand and went to her room.